Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    72twsu6n41yu.jpg
    bupov26qcana.jpg
    x4ddkf2kbfdb.jpg

Navy suit. This one fits me well, and is built of the best stuff I own. If a guy only owns a couple of suits, this should be one of them. Tieless is also easy and looks good. Now what to do with the tie?

@Avocado_AS5, any ideas?

This may be my favorite one. :heart:

And that tie obviously goes around a neck. :naughty:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Is this heaven? I feel ... light headed. I'm guessing there is such a thing as a suit and tie fetish, right? I can't breath. ...Daddy....

*faints*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    w8cex5tno6eu.gif

My eyes hurt now..
    mlo352j6ecmm.gif

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Joke's on y'all.
    I've turned off all MFP notifications. I only see them when I actually venture into the forums. :kissing_heart:
    That being said, I still love this thread. :heart:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    Upstaged by my cousin the Best Man! :smiley:

2dqnknn64f20.jpg

Good looks obviously run in your family..
    Love the suits
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Well hell I'm wearing a suit today............no cameras are allowed at my occupation.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    72twsu6n41yu.jpg
    bupov26qcana.jpg
    x4ddkf2kbfdb.jpg

Navy suit. This one fits me well, and is built of the best stuff I own. If a guy only owns a couple of suits, this should be one of them. Tieless is also easy and looks good. Now what to do with the tie?

@Avocado_AS5, any ideas?

The way your holding that tie...kinda bondage-y
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    72twsu6n41yu.jpg
    bupov26qcana.jpg
    x4ddkf2kbfdb.jpg

@Avocado_AS5, any ideas?

That's pretty freaking sick... As in awesome
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    @_Deadman_Walking_

a reminder because you're forgetful. there are also lots of ladies who'd appreciate the eye candy.

I'm thinking that @leut_underpants is already successfully filling the role of MFP EyeCandy in this thread @CoffeeAndContour . There's little that my cheap suit and I can add here lol.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    72twsu6n41yu.jpg
    bupov26qcana.jpg
    x4ddkf2kbfdb.jpg

@Avocado_AS5, any ideas?

The way your holding that tie...kinda bondage-y

*you're

I'm especially stern when correcting grammar. :rage:

Dude, I haven't had coffee yet...jeez
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    @_Deadman_Walking_

a reminder because you're forgetful. there are also lots of ladies who'd appreciate the eye candy.

I'm thinking that @leut_underpants is already successfully filling the role of MFP EyeCandy in this thread @CoffeeAndContour . There's little that my cheap suit and I can add here lol.

I think she knows what she likes, and she's asking for you, so...give her who she likes. :bigsmile:

And dude...how did you get in jail? I've never seen you be anything but nice here. :noway: @_Deadman_Walking_

It was probably a not so kind comment in that thesis thread.... my bad. Argumentative pointlessness apparently makes me ragey lol.