Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 2

Options

Replies

• APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is 179lb. down 0.4lb from last week. Not a lot, but every little bit helps!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Remove they can always ask to be put back in if they have been on hols ect.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I say remove. No 'add them back later.' Maybe shoot them a reminder this once, then if by next week they haven't bothered to answer you, you've got enough to worry about with the people who are here. It's a pretty large group, and removing and adding people as they see fit to participate is a lot of work for you. That's exactly how I'd do it. You can't babysit them. If they want to participate, they know what to do.
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I say remove. No 'add them back later.' Maybe shoot them a reminder this once, then if by next week they haven't bothered to answer you, you've got enough to worry about with the people who are here. It's a pretty large group, and removing and adding people as they see fit to participate is a lot of work for you. That's exactly how I'd do it. You can't babysit them. If they want to participate, they know what to do.

YEAH What she said :-D
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

if they've been away and knew they would be, they could have let you know ahead of time. if its unexpected and they had no way to let you know, that's COMPLETELY different.
  • deepakris
    deepakris Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh-in, I'm 131.8 lbs this week. c:
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I say remove. :glasses:
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Remove and add back if they want....
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Remove.. It's easier on you... No need to babysit.. We are all adults here.. They know what was needed to be a part of this great group....thanks for all you do!!
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    Sorry if I am blind, but is there a week 3 forum open now? what is the challenge for this week?
  • angiemcnett
    Options

I agree.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I lost internet connection here tonight with some pretty bad storms. Its after 11pm now and I am heading to bed. I don't want to half-@$$ a post so I am going to do Week 3 in the morning. I hope everyone doesn't mind :embarassed:

Also, this will give me time to remove those that have not participated as you all suggested :flowerforyou:
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Apparently I am crazy. I do NOT weigh 176. I weighed in at 167...for a 1 lbs loss last week. Oy.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    WELL...Im sorry everyone for NOT sending my weigh in, It has been a very hectic two weeks I had a close friend pass away in a tragic car crash and My son has been in and out of the hospital. BUT PLEASE ADD ME BACK IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    WELL...Im sorry everyone for NOT sending my weigh in, It has been a very hectic two weeks I had a close friend pass away in a tragic car crash and My son has been in and out of the hospital. BUT PLEASE ADD ME BACK IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is obviously the kind of exception I was referring to! I'm SO sorry for all of your craziness :(
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    I am back. I weighed this morning and I have gained a pound. :frown: I wasn't able to read the posts or post anything while I was gone on vacation. They do help me to stay motivated. Since it has been a week since I did any 'workout" I feel I am starting all over. I swam and walked a lot. That is better than nothing but just not the same. Please keep me added on. I need you guys. I can't do this alone.

CW 131
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am sorry i have not weighed in this week. I have been on holiday and have been unable to weigh myself (no scales on the camp site). I did state this on joining though! I will be able to weigh myself on Friday X
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options

if they've been away and knew they would be, they could have let you know ahead of time. if its unexpected and they had no way to let you know, that's COMPLETELY different.

I did say i would be on holiday when i joined the group! So please keep me on :0)
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    I'm almost done!!! (Trying to sneak this in while at work. It's hard when my boss's office is right behind my desk :grumble: )
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    I am sorry i have not weighed in this week. I have been on holiday and have been unable to weigh myself (no scales on the camp site). I did state this on joining though! I will be able to weigh myself on Friday X

Yes you did! I still have you on there. I kept your weight the same for this week's weigh in and when you send info on Friday that will count for the next week.

I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!!! :flowerforyou: