What the flip up with my SCALE!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I've read through everyone's post and gained some clarity. I have pulled my scale out of the trash can and placed it in the bathroom. I'm now taking a massive poop. Maybe it's the sodium coming out

Hope it all works out for ya.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,442 Member
    Options
    I never read shouty guy :(
  • jjtweb
    jjtweb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I been doing this for two years now, the daily weigh in always hoping for consistent change. It doesn't happen like that. Weigh in the morning and only once! Everytime you step on a scale you could be teetering, not standing still enough, a foot an inch to far here or there so the scale will fluctuate. It's not broken it's just how they work. I can step on my scale ten times and get eight different readings. Don't worry about the weight of your food, water retention etc. during the day. Those are not things you can control it's part of every day workings of your internal body. As for stahls they happen. I have had two major ones over the past four months. One lasted six weeks, I nearly drove my dietician crazy even she had no answer then it broke. Over a period of a few weeks I had a major loss. I am just now breaking free from a four week stahl. Your body tries to adjust to whatever it needs to do to stay alive. If you starve it then it will hang on for dear life to the fat and water. Eventually it grows to weak if you have the patience to stand your ground with your calorie deficit and it will give up. Just as you think you got this it will muster enough strength up to hang on again. Our bodies are made to survive the most brutal of elements be it starvation or glutteny. Be patient with it, if you stand your ground long enough you will win. Good luck!
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am not a troll. That is very rude and mean to say so sorry if I am acting like one

Okay. But are you willing to listen to the advice given, or are you just venting?