True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    KotoMalli wrote: »
    I confess I jogged 5.5 miles today. I just wanted to share my accomplishment and not create a new threat for that. :D

Nice going!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    IC I know you don’t like me any that you spread rumors But I’m above all that shiz

Haters gunna hate Jen.. they're jealous of your awesomeness <3
  • slimgirljo15
    IC I know you don’t like me any that you spread rumors But I’m above all that shiz

My go to phrase when I’m in similar situations is people who are intimidated by you talk bad about you in hopes that others won’t see you so appealing.

Exactly...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member

Haters gunna hate Jen.. they're jealous of your awesomeness <3

If it makes you feel better I haven't heard any

My go to phrase when I’m in similar situations is people who are intimidated by you talk bad about you in hopes that others won’t see you so appealing.

Thanks Ladies. Mad Love
  • akoivisto
    akoivisto Posts: 141 Member
    edited February 2018
    I confess, I mumble to myself a little bit too much when working out, and also laugh and make funny faces at myself in the mirrors around the gym as I pass by them; I THEN wonder what other people in the gym think and tend to laugh at that... god I need lifting peeps.
  • slimgirljo15
    I just wasted 400 calories on corn bread...smh

Thats it mister :/ bad boy go to my room :laugh:

Uhmm I don't know what cornbread is :#
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Cornbread is gross. :neutral:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    edited February 2018
    I confess sometimes I read things i wrote when i was younger that I relate to so strongly now and I think 'that stupid kid had no business feeling this way at that point'