March 2018 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    jdunham221 wrote: »
    New to running, but I’m setting my goal at 30 miles for the month

Welcome. There are a ton of amazing runners here. We have people of all experience levels, from folks just starting C25K to a sponsored ultramarathon racer, so alwasy feel free to join in conversations and ask any and all questions you have.
  • MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    Sliedur wrote: »
    Getting going on C25K (again). I'll try for 20-25 miles in March, I don't want to set the goal too high. I'm only running two times a week - got to ease into it. :smiley: I'm wanting to make it three times a week in March. We'll see how that goes. I'll go back to lurking now until next update ha :smile:

Welcome! You're in a good place to get help/support with running. The runners in here are amazing and come from a wide range of experience, from others starting on C25K all the way to a sponsored ultramarathon runner. If you ever have questions about running or other health/fitness stuff, feel free to ask!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm in for 85 miles this month!
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    @Sliedur welcome!
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    @Tacklewasher I'm tagging you because I think you'd like the support in this thread. :)
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    Tacklewasher I'm tagging you because I think you'd like the support in this thread. :)

Does that mean I have to add up my planned mileage? :) Spreadsheet is at home so I'll do it tonight. Starting my training for a 1/2 this month.

I just know you've been bit by the bug. ;)
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies, @lisaloum , @Tacklewasher, @angelicasassy, @jdunham221 !

March is a great month to run!