Surprise! :D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @_Deadman_Walking_ your modesty will not be tolerated, get in here
    Damn fine job fellas!

@_Deadman_Walking_ get your sexy butt in here

Na uh.... y’all are crazy if you think I have the squirrel nuts to drop a DadBod selfie in a thread with Hercules and Officer McDreamy. I’m self-conscious enough as it is.

Hey I posted in the same thread as Legs McGee and Nurse von Sweettits! :sweat_smile: No one said you have to be the best to post.

That being said, I’ll stop pestering you if you’re truly uncomfy posting. I thought maybe you just needed an extra nudge.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Damn fine job fellas!

Na uh.... y’all are crazy if you think I have the squirrel nuts to drop a DadBod selfie in a thread with Hercules and Officer McDreamy. I’m self-conscious enough as it is.

Hey I posted in the same thread as Legs McGee and Nurse von Sweettits! :sweat_smile: No one said you have to be the best to post.

That being said, I’ll stop pestering you if you’re truly uncomfy posting. I thought maybe you just needed an extra nudge.

Thank you for your consideration, you’re sweet... I’ll give it some thought.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Damn fine job fellas!

Thank you for your consideration, you’re sweet... I’ll give it some thought.

Do what you want, but you’re a kickass dad who has worked hard, hence the tags
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @Caporegiem - suit it up

Sorry, you spoiled me by stealing my pictures and posting them for me. Gonna need you to keep that trend up from now on.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,155 Member
    Options
    Damn fine job fellas!

Have you ever had one of those friends you wish you could just shake them and make them realize how great they are ???

Well you’re mine. Just saying!!
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Damn fine job fellas!

Have you ever had one of those friends you wish you could just shake them and make them realize how great they are ???

I'm with you here C!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    @Caporegiem - suit it up

Sorry, you spoiled me by stealing my pictures and posting them for me. Gonna need you to keep that trend up from now on.

No prob. Kik me :smirk:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    @WorkerDrone83 nobody else is tagging you because they’re too shy

Raaawr! Who has summoned me? Where are we, Dad Bod? I firmly believe it’s caused by always finishing our kids’ unfinished food. A lot of crust.

Too many words, not enough pics
  • Hercules422
    Hercules422 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Raaawr! Who has summoned me? Where are we, Dad Bod? I firmly believe it’s caused by always finishing our kids’ unfinished food. A lot of crust.

HELL YES BRO!!!!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    WorkerDrone83 nobody else is tagging you because they’re too shy

Too many words, not enough pics

Oh this is a pic thing. Just check my IG or your kik :p
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Ain't this the truth, I've eaten more French Toast sticks in the past year than I have my entire life.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Damn fine job fellas!

bojack3 wrote: »
    Damn fine job fellas!

I'm with you here C!

Haha, sorry to disappoint you boys lol