What real life thing made you smile today?

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    The bod threads here are actually making me smile. Nice to see so many representations of the human form all cheering one another on and sharing stories. Reminds me that y'all are human after all and not just a bunch of snarky *kitten* who may or may not be human. :D

Note that I haven’t posted my mom bod. Thoughts?

If you want to; do it. But I would certainly never pressure someone who wasn't comfortable to do so. I still just like seeing the threads and the responses from people.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    The bod threads here are actually making me smile. Nice to see so many representations of the human form all cheering one another on and sharing stories. Reminds me that y'all are human after all and not just a bunch of snarky *kitten* who may or may not be human. :D

If you want to; do it. But I would certainly never pressure someone who wasn't comfortable to do so. I still just like seeing the threads and the responses from people.

Quite honestly, I was hoping you thought I must really be a snarky sex robot.

Or just a snarky robot. What the hell is a snarky sex robot, anyway? Is that a robot who talks condescendingly toward you while you're having sex? Or makes smartass remarks as a means of foreplay?
  • lyndaribardo
    lyndaribardo Posts: 5 Member
    Seeing a very small dog nose up a giant sized dog at the vets today!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator

You must be a fake sex robot. We cant be friends anymore.

Also, I might add my pics next time im on a computer, maybe that will help? I got a ways to go yet!

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I do admit it’s nice to see everyone getting along.

Oh yeah?

Well, what exactly is that supposed to mean, huh?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    My son's birthday is tomorrow, and his father messaged me to tell me he remembers how scared and brave I was on this day 25 years ago... and how proud he is of me for raising such an amazing young man.

It was sweet and unexpected.

I absolutely love this.
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    My grandma breaking into singing at some point during our phone conversation.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    It was a gorgeous, sunny day & I drove around with the top down B)
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Making my girlfriend, who has been feeling down lately, feel better.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    My youngest boy passing his 2nd year of ski lessons.