What real life thing made you smile today?

Replies

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Finished my rookie year of coaching basketball yesterday. It was so much fun. I got this email from one of the parents last night:

We both wanted to thank you for a great season! Norah has played for several seasons but this was the most fun she's had and the most advancement in her playing we've seen. This is because of great coaching and the good fortune of great teammates. Also thanks for talking her down when she got herself worked up during a few tough games:) Please tell your wife a huge thanks for the pictures too, Norah will treasure them.

We really appreciate all of the time you put into this. We're going to miss watching the girls play!

This made me smile big.

That's a great note
    You should feel good
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Rode nearly 20 miles on my bike, then had a huge lunch and still had about the same calories left to eat as I did when I woke up this morning.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    My niece was at a brunch place and put her doll with no clothes on and her head popped off into the cup that held the coffee creamers and refilled the cup with the creamers on top. Then she told her friend to that the doll was in the cemetery and to dig her up and act like she was murdered. She’s 6. Anyway, that made me smile. Oh yeah and then they left the table as zombies
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Swing dancing at Jam Night :)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I was expecting to be disappointed by someone...but I wasn't!!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Apparently my dad likes owls as much as I do(weird thing to have in common and not know about) and his girlfriend brought him to an owl sanctuary today for his birthdayqx4d3apaftps.jpg

I bet it was a hoot! :smiley:
    (You're welcome)
    :lol:

This is why we need a GROAN button.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    2 unexpected messages
  • HdezJ
    HdezJ Posts: 162 Member
    It was super cold in the yoga/stretching room at the gym this morning and a girl walks in and tells her friend, "wow it's so hot in here"

Still has me smiling and gave me a little boost of confidence this morning
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    good morning messages
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    I passed my PT test and I got out of work a little early today
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    I got one of those fancy new scales that connects to an app... something tells me I will not be smiling later :|
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Lunch with an old friend, beagle faces, and a glass of nice red wine <3
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    I passed my PT test and I got out of work a little early today

Noiccee feel free to help my dad bod
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Belly laughing at some posts here
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited March 2018
    Not one but 2 clients said I looked pretty today
    It was kinda shocking had to look over my shoulder in case they were talking to someone behind me