What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Knowing that in less than 6 hours, I'll be coming home to this little guy :#

I don't think the years of weight lifting I've done could help give me the strength through my gym sessions this week - just wanna go home and play with him!!

So freaking adorable! <3

Haha I know, my heart is still melting :)
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Finally picking up my guitar after a long time. Made me feel good.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    We are hosting a kids baking camp all this week for spring break. So we have 2 dozen elementary school aged kids making a bunch of food I probably shouldn't eat! It smells really good though.
  • any_other_guy
    any_other_guy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    When OP stopped by with nachos and alcohol. Was awesome.
  • any_other_guy
    any_other_guy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    morning snuggles

That WAS pretty great, I agree.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hearing from an old friend that I use to talk to daily and we lost touch the past few years (non mfp related friend :D )
  • LilMissEtta
    LilMissEtta Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Steppin' on the scale
  • projectsix
    Options
    Hearing from an old friend that I use to talk to daily and we lost touch the past few years (non mfp related friend :D )

Aww nice! I wish I had friends.

(Not really)
  • projectsix
    Options

Speaking of, how come we're not catching up? Is it cause my big ears? Cause they haven't gotten any bigger since last time you made fun of them.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Speaking of, how come we're not catching up? Is it cause my big ears? Cause they haven't gotten any bigger since last time you made fun of them.

Because you haven't messaged me? lol
  • projectsix
    Options

Oh is that so? My sents folder would disagree. Note the timestamp.

3xI2z5D.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Oh is that so? My sents folder would disagree. Note the

You gotta both send one
  • projectsix
    Options
    OMFG DISREGARD THE SUBJECT DON'T QUOTE THAT
  • projectsix
    Options
    I'm so sorry you had to see that side of me MFP.. I'm sorry.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    OMFG DISREGARD THE SUBJECT DON'T QUOTE THAT

2pyu8jcoif1a.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

3xI2z5D.jpg

Damn glitches. I didn't get it.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

3xI2z5D.jpg

Send him one
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

3xI2z5D.jpg

Send him one

Just did. @projectbradley
  • projectsix
    Options

3xI2z5D.jpg

So now you can pm me and I'll actually get it because I sent one to you first, which you didn't receive. And then at that point, you can slip out of your socks, we can take this offline and get this party started.