What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hearing from an old friend that I use to talk to daily and we lost touch the past few years (non mfp related friend :D )

Speaking of, how come we're not catching up? Is it cause my big ears? Cause they haven't gotten any bigger since last time you made fun of them.

Because you haven't messaged me? lol

Oh is that so? My sents folder would disagree. Note the timestamp.

3xI2z5D.jpg

Damn glitches. I didn't get it.

So now you can pm me and I'll actually get it because I sent one to you first, which you didn't receive. And then at that point, you can slip out of your socks, we can take this offline and get this party started.

Hahaha! I lauged out loud but I really did send you a test message, did you get it?
  • SouthernCurves18
    SouthernCurves18 Posts: 621 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    srk4kpwvbl90.jpeg
    More like what made me lmao!! :lol:
    This dude was for real!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    srk4kpwvbl90.jpeg
    More like what made me lmao!! :lol:
    This dude was for real!

:D
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    The following email I just received from the Sr. VP

In observance of “Good," "Great" or "Holy" Friday today, we are offering our employees the opportunity to practice their faith and make arrangements/prepare to visit family and friends over Easter weekend.

We will be closing the office at noon today and ask that you be respectful of your other teammates based on your current workload, responsibilities and deadlines.

The main entrance will automatically lock at noon so if you are expecting a visitor, please meet them at the main lobby.

Enjoy your Great Friday and Happy Easter to you all.

YAY
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    The following message I just received from @pudgy1977

Hey Ed I got the afternoon off do you mind If I swing by and we can go out for a few beers and some laughs?

Hey...it was supposed to be a secret rendez-vous
  • jennabun101
    jennabun101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Last night I survived going to the gym, plus 2 taekwondo classes, back to back. I'm a little stiff this morning.. but it's manageable. My journey to get fit, and have fun and try new things, it going great.. and that certainly makes me smile.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
  • Tq43
    Tq43 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Not today, but yesterday my kids gave me a small cuddly Easter rabbit they bought out of their own money , as an Easter present.
    My husband was away working, so it was just myself and them for the weekend...
    It really made me smile xx
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The rain!
    Not that I like rain, but it makes the snow dissapear, and this winter has been waaay to long...
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    SurfyPantz wrote: »
    @projectbradley what a Rad Dad but also a friend wanting me to meet them in Hawaii.

Thx Surfy! <3

I'm assuming I'm not the friend meeting you in Hawaii? Cause I don't think we discussed that. I mean, I'm not opposed.. Wait what's happening?
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Dropping my boy off at Nursery and watching him smiling an playing!
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When I got into bed last night, my toddler daughter snuggled up so adorably, I spent 5 minutes just smiling.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Cat faces, always.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    7w5z1xort1kv.png
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    thinking about new tattoos