What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options

My name was said three times in the pentagram circle and I have appeared. Lol so what did I do that was funny you say :o
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    I just bust out laughing at http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/41679659/#Comment_41679659

I know I shouldn't. But I did and I'm not sorry.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    It's not her fault she looks like a Viking named Olga
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Good morning messages.
    And one adorable kitty.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    What's a good morning message?

It’s like a boner in your back but via text

Ha!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    What's a good morning message?

It’s like a boner in your back but via text

I’m guessing @Clever_User_Name has not had the pleasure very often
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    @caco_ethes 's thread
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    there was a cancelation at the dentist tomorrow so I got in quick. I'm obsessed with my teeth.
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Knowing that in less than 6 hours, I'll be coming home to this little guy :#

I don't think the years of weight lifting I've done could help give me the strength through my gym sessions this week - just wanna go home and play with him!!

ogsznxrxjlob.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I don't think the years of weight lifting I've done could help give me the strength through my gym sessions this week - just wanna go home and play with him!!

ogsznxrxjlob.jpg

:love:
  • laurenbastug
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

haha i know!! HE'S SO SMOL!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Who’s the little guy behind him?
  • laurenbastug
    Options

Who’s the little guy behind him?

his sister - it kills me i can't take them together, but i live in a small condo and already have 1 five year old kitty and i'm already worried about how he's gonna take it let alone if we brought two home haha
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options

ogsznxrxjlob.jpg

So freaking adorable! <3