DAD BOD THREAD

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I know I know you guys were probably expecting to see a statue of Michelangelo or something... but apparently loving bacon this much makes you look like this.

zu984zlfar4q.jpg

Damn man! Look at the size of that arm!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

Man, this took me all day to decide to do (I’m just that self-conscious. Sorry to be so dramatic folks).

42 years old and 4 kids of my own and 2 almost stepkids (btw, thank you @Clever_User_Name for helping me finally decide after all these years with your post that I will always count my lost daughter, despite what people think).

I have the stretch marks to prove that I have jumped wildly from 155lbs to 215lbs and back again many times over the last 3 decades.

To put it simply, you’re amazing. And as I’ve already said, you look great!

<3 You’re the best
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Good to be in the company of such hot stuff!

thank you.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    w4n3gd8v2ng2.jpeg

Man, this took me all day to decide to do (I’m just that self-conscious. Sorry to be so dramatic folks).

42 years old and 4 kids of my own and 2 almost stepkids (btw, thank you @Clever_User_Name for helping me finally decide after all these years with your post that I will always count my lost daughter, despite what people think).

I have the stretch marks to prove that I have jumped wildly from 155lbs to 215lbs and back again many times over the last 3 decades.

*kitten* warrior!... in mind and body!.........
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I know I know you guys were probably expecting to see a statue of Michelangelo or something... but apparently loving bacon this much makes you look like this.

zu984zlfar4q.jpg

Dude, to repeat everyone else....damn look at the freaking arms on you! Looking strong AF! Not to mention, the perfect hair, beard, ink, humor and wit.....ummmm....I better slow up here before my panties drop....;)
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Tallawah_ wrote: »
    Well it took damn long time and plenty of mistakes for this 52 yo Dad of 3 to figure out what works for him!.......

...turning up come what may
    bht6425getev.jpg

...a little bit of crazy
    rv4k7e1xg1kt.jpg

...and an excessive amount of pride (she's the youngest and turns 21 in a fortnight)!!! :blush:
    n6xcuj2yf25g.jpg

Great pics mate, and an early happy 21st to your girl

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    Well it took damn long time and plenty of mistakes for this 52 yo Dad of 3 to figure out what works for him!.......

bht6425getev.jpg

...a little bit of crazy
    rv4k7e1xg1kt.jpg

...and an excessive amount of pride (she's the youngest and turns 21 in a fortnight)!!! :blush:
    n6xcuj2yf25g.jpg

I think a lot of us are begging to look as good as you at your age dude (not that I’m THAT far behind you lol)
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I see them now
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

zu984zlfar4q.jpg

NICE!!!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

bht6425getev.jpg

...a little bit of crazy
    rv4k7e1xg1kt.jpg

n6xcuj2yf25g.jpg

You simply inspire me!