SNACKS!... Low cal per 100g only please.

Options
1235»

Replies

• 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Those of us who had taken chemistry know how to do conversions for calculating the kcals/100g. We are not all stupid. Maybe the OP can just go ahead and calculate the kcal/100 grams him/herself? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do this for yourself.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Homemade garlic hummus with light oil and light tahini. Lemon juice from Meyer lemons.
    Dipped with sliced tricolor bell peppers, Persian cucumbers, or sugar snap peas, usually.
  • TerryMyfitbitsnbobs
    TerryMyfitbitsnbobs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Do you often shout at people who are trying to help you?

Used capitals to try to, (hold your ears), EMPHASISE something I had said about 10 times. It's not a difficult concept. Those that ignore it, may mean well, but it NOT what I asked for. If you asked for a skinny latte, and the barrista gave you a teaspoon of lard, it would NOT be what you asked for. They may mean well, but it is NOT what you wanted.
  • TerryMyfitbitsnbobs
    TerryMyfitbitsnbobs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    feroshus wrote: »
    Popcorn is my go-to snack. Air-popped plain I love. 100g is 347 calories, but 100g is a huge bowl of 10 cups. It's a perfect munch-craving buster.

Other ideas:
    100g blueberries is 57 calories
    100g grapes is 67 calories
    100g low-fat cottage cheese is 72 calories
    100g cherry tomatoes is 30 calories
    100g butternut squash is 45 calories
    100g of some types of jell-o are less than 100 calories

Remember that a really good snack will be a mix of protein and fat, or protein and carb to keep you satisfied for longer.

THIS IS PERFECT.
    ABSOLUTELY WHAT I NEEDED