From “Fat” to “Fit”

Options
2»

Replies

• Matt151288mfp
    Matt151288mfp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Eating clean has nothing to do with losing fat it’s a calorie deficit either way Well done mate really inspirational story :) keep up the work
  • fitkoc
    fitkoc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great story, thanks for the share. I too have started my keto journey, slowly easing into the low carb high fat way of life, have been tracking using MFP and understand this "new" way of getting control. Unfortunately diagnosed with IBS-c and this is one way hopefully i can help my body process better so i feel better. Any tips with getting all that fat in, did you use fat bombs at all? i am having a hard time with all that fat, i am a lover of anything creamy however there is usually a carb accompanying it lol! thanks for your help and success story. truly inspiring!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • kennethfabela
    kennethfabela Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all.

fitkoc: No I haven’t used any fat bombs. As for getting your fats in I recommend eating avocado, eggs, nuts (I eat almonds, cashews, and pistachios) and olive oil. I hope this helps and thank you.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • kennethfabela
    kennethfabela Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you rebeccaEsmith!
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!