Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 33

Options

Replies

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    ehseeker wrote: »
    Started last round at 144 and ended on 2/26 at 143. My goal for this round is to lose another pound. Creeping slowly toward goal.

Day/Weight/Comment

2/27.. 142.4 Not sure about this drop. 45 min on ellip yesterday. Hopefully gym today. Got my car back!
    2/28... 142.6 Got to gym yesterday. This slight gain might be water in muscles. Gonna fix me a stir fry orggie curry today. Haha, meant veggies. It will be an orgie of veggies. Have a great hump day.
    3/1...143.4 Grrrrr I let a family situation get to me and had a few glasses of wine. Is that why? 50 on ellip again.
    3/2143.4... Took a lovely 45 minute stroll in the drizzle yesterday. Ate decent but no enchilada on the weight loss.
    3/3..142.6 This is a surprise as I ate ham for dinner and expected water gain. The ham was great and so is the drop.
    Happy Saturday to all.Enjoy your day. Do something just for you.
    3/4..143.4 Had great workout yesterday at gym. It felt so good to challenge myself. More ham. It's so good. Today, salad and chicken breast. Elliptical or pool workout. half way through and haven't lost. gained. blah.
    3/5..143.4 Well at least I'm not gaining! Did 50 on ellip and so-so on food. Nothing extreme but some processed stuff. Today: gym.

3/6..143.4.. Same despite long workout yesterday and clean eating. Getting discouraged here.
    3/7
    3/8

Are you eating back exercise calories? If yes, how are you calculating? I have found my Fitbit, MapMyWalk app and treadmill vary widely on calories burned. Therefore, I don't log any tracker calories, but log exercise/activity on MFP using the MFP database and minutes of activity. The database is large, and even includes stuff like cleaning, gardening and cooking. I have logged those some days. Are you drinking enough water? Just some thoughts for your stall. I agree with an earlier post, science is on your side. CICO (calories in < calories out)