jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    sflano1271 wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    amyteacake wrote: »
    OP - I'm not sure you're ready to make the commitment that is needed to see results/progress. Do what you're going to do and accept that it's where you're at right now. If your mindset changes, then come back and see us. But as it is, I don't think there's anything we can do to help because I don't think you're ready to really help yourself.

Theres alot of healthy foods that I don't like unfortunately like I dont know what to eat for breakfast then for lunch and dinner and for snacks I want to use the gym and do resistance training most days of the week!! I really need to lose my bulk weight that I have on my body at the moment and maintain my muscles aswell.

Look up recipe ideas or something like that to find what to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Find healthy alternative snacks to the ones that you want, it's what I do and it has helped quite a bit and helps me with my calorie intake. And if you want to use the gym and do resistance training, then go to the gym and do resistance training. Look up workouts that you can do/want to do.

Im not a cook not good at cooking I like quick meals I got a meal plan from a pt in limerick and he has me eating bowls of weetabix and porridge and whey protein shakes,nuts,fruits,eggs,honey,almond milk etc but the calories work out to near 3,000 calories per day 4 meals a day and the meal plan is for losing weight and building up a bit of muscle mass.

Nothing wrong with pre-packaged foods if they help with portion control. I guess the question is can you be consistent if you only get 1 TV dinner per meal, or do you need a lot of volume to feel satisfied?

Sorry but I dont understand what you said to me lol

Maybe a culture difference? In the US, we have pre-packed frozen meals that are referred to as TV dinners. You simply heat them up and eat. Super convenient. And they come in almost endless varieties. If yo don't want to cook, they could be a good option. But even so, portion control will matter. So if you only got to eat 1 of these at each meal, so 1 for breakfast, 1 for lunch, 1 for dinner, plus a few snacks throughout the day... would that be enough food for you to be satisfied?
  • sflano1271
    sflano1271 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    OP - I'm not sure you're ready to make the commitment that is needed to see results/progress. Do what you're going to do and accept that it's where you're at right now. If your mindset changes, then come back and see us. But as it is, I don't think there's anything we can do to help because I don't think you're ready to really help yourself.

Theres alot of healthy foods that I don't like unfortunately like I dont know what to eat for breakfast then for lunch and dinner and for snacks I want to use the gym and do resistance training most days of the week!! I really need to lose my bulk weight that I have on my body at the moment and maintain my muscles aswell.

Look up recipe ideas or something like that to find what to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Find healthy alternative snacks to the ones that you want, it's what I do and it has helped quite a bit and helps me with my calorie intake. And if you want to use the gym and do resistance training, then go to the gym and do resistance training. Look up workouts that you can do/want to do.

Im not a cook not good at cooking I like quick meals I got a meal plan from a pt in limerick and he has me eating bowls of weetabix and porridge and whey protein shakes,nuts,fruits,eggs,honey,almond milk etc but the calories work out to near 3,000 calories per day 4 meals a day and the meal plan is for losing weight and building up a bit of muscle mass.

Nothing wrong with pre-packaged foods if they help with portion control. I guess the question is can you be consistent if you only get 1 TV dinner per meal, or do you need a lot of volume to feel satisfied?

Sorry but I dont understand what you said to me lol

Maybe a culture difference? In the US, we have pre-packed frozen meals that are referred to as TV dinners. You simply heat them up and eat. Super convenient. And they come in almost endless varieties. If yo don't want to cook, they could be a good option. But even so, portion control will matter. So if you only got to eat 1 of these at each meal, so 1 for breakfast, 1 for lunch, 1 for dinner, plus a few snacks throughout the day... would that be enough food for you to be satisfied?

Yes
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

So is this correct?

You don't want to exercise.
    You want to eat fast food once a day.
    You want to bulk up.

You don't like healthy snacks.
    You don't cook.

Good luck meeting your goals dude.

The two bolded are the only ones that are mutually exclusive. On 3000 calories, fast food, bulking(muscle) and not cooking are easy as long as the training program is appropriate.

If I added 2 days a week of lifting and 2 McDoubles or Jr Bacon Deluxe's, I could easily hit those goals.
  • sflano1271
    sflano1271 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Im starting to walk 3 miles a day most days of the week weather permitting☺ now its just diet that im struggling with.