Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

In need of some Keto buddies!!

2»

Replies

• cuttleflesh
    cuttleflesh Posts: 1 Member
    Just committed to getting back into keto yesterday! I'm down 30 lbs, but I still have a long way to go and a dire need to keep myself on track better. Add me if you need an accountabili-buddy.
  • nicolefrances1977
    nicolefrances1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. I just started keto and I am a runner.
  • kalislim
    kalislim Posts: 58 Member
    I've been following Keto, down 31 lbs. Its been the only WOE thats working for me. Feel free to add me as a buddy.
  • WayneG3
    WayneG3 Posts: 33 Member
    Would really like to get into this and get things rolling but not entirely sure how the whole keto thing works. Anyone have any good links to articles or websites that are like a keto for dummies type thing? Or is anyone willing to break it down for me lol?
  • vi_msbehavin
    vi_msbehavin Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2018
    WayneG3 wrote: »
    Would really like to get into this and get things rolling but not entirely sure how the whole keto thing works. Anyone have any good links to articles or websites that are like a keto for dummies type thing? Or is anyone willing to break it down for me lol?

This video breaks it all down for you. Its really long but Dr. Berg knows what he's talking about!

https://youtu.be/5PG3Mr0oQVo

• WayneG3
    WayneG3 Posts: 33 Member
    WayneG3 wrote: »

This video breaks it all down for you. Its really long but Dr. Berg knows what he's talking about!

https://youtu.be/5PG3Mr0oQVo

Thank you! I'll watch that right now!
  • Lettysolis75
    Lettysolis75 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been on keto since this January. I've had my ups and downs trying to figure it all out.
    I'm down 15 pounds. So I'm absolutely loving it.
    I'd be more than happy to share my experiences.
  • Lettysolis75
    Lettysolis75 Posts: 3 Member
    Started keto today! I'm 24 and looking to lose 90 lb & snoop through your diary for food inspo! Add me!

I would happy to share my dairy.
  • cogain281
    cogain281 Posts: 1 Member
    Did keto for a month, got off track but back in keto. I want to lose 90 pounds by the end of the year
  • Norcotic
    Norcotic Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hey! I started Keto February 4th down 22lbs from starting weight and honestly find it to be an easy lifestyle to follow! Always looking for insight and willing to offer as well!
  • lilyvb03
    lilyvb03 Posts: 4 Member
    I just started on Monday 3/5/18 and I’m down 6 lbs in just 4 days. I’m trying to figure out if what I’m eating is keto all the time but I’m struggling because there are so many contradictions on the macros online. I’m doing 25% protein, 5% carbs and 70% fat. Is that accurate? What do you typically eat? Help!!!!!
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Just diving into tjis as a way to control my neuropathy. Please add me.
  • Leightonwillett86
    Leightonwillett86 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! My husband and I started Keto this past Monday :)
    You can add me- we have a physician and nutrition coach helping us out!
  • adcarpenter16
    adcarpenter16 Posts: 3 Member
    I just started Keto about 3 weeks ago and love it!! Adding some of y'all now. Feel free to add me. :)
  • saralowebouchard
    saralowebouchard Posts: 4 Member
    Add me, just starting
  • ttapley81
    ttapley81 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started Keto about a week ago. I lost 4 lbs! Haven't been real strict since I need to go to store. I have been staying away from sugar and bread. I am eating a lot of salads, eggs, meat and green veggies. Very satisfying
  • melodyann76
    melodyann76 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I'm new to this, going on day 6 today. My boyfriend and I have started this journey! I am down 4.6 pounds this week and he is down 6.4 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following low carb daily forum group. It's one of many LCHF/Keto friendly groups here in in MFP where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/1143-keto
  • basic_bro
    basic_bro Posts: 41 Member
    In need of some keto pals
  • stacysevey
    stacysevey Posts: 8 Member
    I'm about a month in on keto. down almost 15lbs. add me