Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Keto

I just started KETO yesterday and looking for some friends to stay motivated! I would love to hear success stories :)

JI

Replies

• klenz525
    klenz525 Posts: 39 Member
    Welcome! I have been keto for about 7 months and there's no going back for me. Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends :)
  • xhunter561
    xhunter561 Posts: 77 Member
    you can add me. i have been doing at lest one form of keto for about a year and a half and i can give a few tips if you need some advice. right now i'm mainly doing a flexible diet but i normally stay in ketosis for medical reasons.
  • fishb023
    fishb023 Posts: 3 Member
    My husband and I want to get started with Keto this week. Can you guys help me with a couple getting started questions? I’ve been swimming in research about It & still feel a little clueless on how to actually get started! I stocked my fridge with great food choices yesterday and the last couple days we have severely cut down on the carb calories, but not really sure we are doing it
  • Amil4b
    Amil4b Posts: 1 Member
    I am interested in keto also, my struggle is meal planning. I know it takes time and dedication, but with a full time job 4 kids and sports it is hard for me to cook every day
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Check out the Low Carber Daily Forum. Lots of keto folks there, and great advice.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • KrazyKrissyy
    KrazyKrissyy Posts: 322 Member
    I'm currently keto (epilepsy). You can add me if you want.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Been doing keto and learning as I go. Feel free to add!