Keto Friends Wanted!!!

Options
Come keto with me! I need a support system for real, for real. ❤

Replies

• MeloKate
    MeloKate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you girl! Not full Leto yet just starting to eat lower carb but I’m determined to get there
  • bushdl1
    bushdl1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's what I came here for today! I'm low carbing and wanting to go full on Keto.
  • cshir
    cshir Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 13 of Keto! I love it!!!!
  • BS3045
    BS3045 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! New to keto and need the accountability
  • drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to keto...but new to doing it again. Let's do this!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I could use some keto MFPs. I started keto 1/29 and wanted to see if I could manage a month until we left for Maui 3/6. After my week in Maui I was up 5 lbs so I'm back in the keto game.
  • STECOOK
    STECOOK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start Keto
  • rasta_bb
    rasta_bb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    24yo f; Just heard about Keto, but realistically, I mostly eat this way already (except the occasional cookie and %12 drink). I decided that since I wish to continue my alcohol consumption, I will also be limiting my calories to about 1000 a day (for non-exercising adult). It's not so bad thus far, but I do notice how much I love sugar and 180 calories per delicious coffee is very tempting. Does anyone know of any healthy sugar substitutes? (I use truvia when applicable).
  • KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm open to any Keto friend requests. I started on 2/21
  • Ksandoval0401
    Ksandoval0401 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for two weeks and logging my meals for one. My goal weight is 125 and I'm at 160 right now. I cannot wait for that first 5 pounds to come off! So far I've had a calorie deficit all week eating keto and adding steps with my fitbit, which is the greatest gadget ever. Add me as a friend if you want to!
  • ArzaiasZaiyne
    ArzaiasZaiyne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Come keto with me! I need a support system for real, for real. ❤

You Got this ! (:
  • Eboneysea2291
    Eboneysea2291 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started this week! I could use the support too! Today is hard with having a snow day (I'm a teacher) and I just want to snack all day!
  • rachaelk247
    rachaelk247 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've done low carb/low fat forever and am trying Keto for the first time. Just started this week. Would love to join you guys for motivation and advice!
  • Bear71268
    Bear71268 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I wanna Keto it up.
  • ajade87
    ajade87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been keto for almost 5 weeks and have lost 19lbs so far and have lots more energy and better sleep! I'd still like to lose another 35lb but then will be then sticking with keto to maintain :)
  • ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Keto for 3 mos. Feel free to add.
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I have just started a few weeks ago.
  • Heatherann78
    Heatherann78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd round of keto! First time in July 2016 lost 20 lbs in 3 weeks, then got pregnant when I was on such a good roll! Second time in Nov 2017 lost 18 lbs in 3 weeks. This third time I'm struggling after only a week in. So def need some keto friends for support and easy food ideas...already turned off by certain foods I ate a lot the other times :(
  • jac_hates_carbs
    jac_hates_carbs Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I sent all of you friend requests! I'm stoked to have a support system!
  • Ksandoval0401
    Ksandoval0401 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ajade87 wrote: »
    Hi! I've been keto for almost 5 weeks and have lost 19lbs so far and have lots more energy and better sleep! I'd still like to lose another 35lb but then will be then sticking with keto to maintain :)

I've been shocked at how much more energy I have since starting keto...more motivation and patience with my kids too! Oh, and less brain fog...its amazing what food can do to our bodies and minds.