What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Getting my hubby to notice that I've been losing weight.

Mine helped me zip up a dress with a sticky zipper that he couldn't zip a couple of months ago, but I am still.not sure he is convinced. Hard to tell, he is having his own medical issues right now, so all.his compliments are based on my being supportive, rather than looking good.
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    It was getting back into the 130s, which I weighed in at 139 yesterday(yay!) so now it's fitting into this pair of jeans I have that are a little too snug. I'm also trying to do the blogilates workout calendar for a full month.

These are both my goals as well, except that I'm still working toward the 139, and the jeans aren't just too snug they don't quite button yet. I guess that makes you my role model :smile:
    You can do it! I just looked at your profile and it looks like you've lost quite a bit already, not too far to go. Go on with your bad self.

Thanks! And you know, the scale hasn't been moving much recently but my body is feeling all squishy, so fingers crossed that at next Monday's weigh-in I'll see the whoosh to 139 (I'll take 140 though) that I've been waiting for.
  • Ms2sweet
    Ms2sweet Posts: 4 Member
    losing 1% body fat each month. The long-term goal is to be at 20%
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Fitting into a pair of jeans that I love. I only wore them a few times before I got fat again.
  • vanash1960
    vanash1960 Posts: 1 Member
    10 pounds one month at a time.
  • Jo25369
    Jo25369 Posts: 39 Member
    My next mini goal is to get under 150lbs. I'm currently going between 153-154
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    I'm only .9 away from hitting the 160's, Ive been stuck in the 170's since I started in January. 3 dang months to lose 9lbs but I'm lifting weights this time around, so the scale is slow but the change in my body is really encouraging!
  • daydreee
    daydreee Posts: 8 Member
    To hit the 170s by Mother's day in May and hopefully hit the 160's or get a close to it as I can by my sisters high school graduation at the end of May.
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Competing in the Festivus Games in April.
  • bkusuma
    bkusuma Posts: 2 Member
    To get to 22% body fat by my trip to Guatemala and Belize!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!