What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• AndOne8675
    AndOne8675 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My sister texted about going to the gym asap. I texted back ok, just gotta poop and put on my leotard. I loled the whole time getting ready and again while I type this. Dweebing out over a leotard...
  • jigglypuff_wigglytuff
    Options
    My mom, who I was terrified of telling that I was trying to eat healthy, text me and asked me if she could buy me an egg poacher so my eggs are healthier. <3 Support is awesome.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    One very adorable kitty
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    I'm still in bed and drinking coffee
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    My baby girl was accepted to GSU, UGA and Georgia Tech. She has decided on UGA and we could not be more thrilled.

That's awesome

Could not be more proud of that little girl who saved my life 18 years ago.

Errr, you have an 18 year old!? What the *kitten* what?

Ohhhhh adopted. Look at you being such a good person.
  • KiwiLifter
    KiwiLifter Posts: 115 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    A client sent me a message telling me "thanks for explaining to me the right approach toward food". She had been set up for failure before by "nutritionists" putting her on 1000 calorie plans and leaving her starving. She then spiraled down into bulimia.

I said to her "I'm not just here to make sure you look good for your wedding, I'm here to give you the tools you need to succeed in the long term".

I love my job. I love it.
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    My baby girl was accepted to GSU, UGA and Georgia Tech. She has decided on UGA and we could not be more thrilled.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options