Duh
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    It's like the bestest feeling ever. I like really like enjoy it
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I find some of these responses pretty funny.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    On here yes.. in person no. Guys make eye contact but Don't say anything.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I like when people are nice to me & I like being nice to people...i feel like flirting is very hard to distinguish lol
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    The english in this title breaks my brain.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options

mr smartypants? :p
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »

mr smartypants? :p

Haha no! Every time it comes to the top when it's been bumped I read it out loud and I just.. d ... . on't.. under.. stan .. . . d..

giphy.gif
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Alzzi76 wrote: »
    Being an older white male in todays world, flirting makes me a lil nervous. I don’t try to do it, although anything can be construed as flirting depending on the person.

Luckily, time has ensured there isn’t much flirting going on with me any more.

And I will fall back on the ‘dense’ defense. I don’t typically believe anyone is looking at me in that manner.

Flirting used to be harmless when done tastefully. Now, for guys my age, it can earn me a hashtag, no matter how innocent the interaction. I’ve seen coworkers who did nothing wrong be admonished for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Exercise class letting out).

Maybe this is the exception, not the rule.

It’s safer to keep my eyes down, and my thoughts to myself. Hey look, there’s something on my shoe... :)

I like guys like u. :)
    Harmless, humble ol guys often are kind hearted helpful and awesome to have around. Ready to give a helpful encouraging word in your ear.

For me, this is typically being freind zoned with "Aww, you're so sweet and too nice!" :lol:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Depending on who it is, I love it.

Hi ?
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Actually, I don't think what I do is flirting, some people might say it is but who cares. It doesn't hurt, to make a little bit of sunshine. I like just being super friendly. If Ive got know them better then I like teasing, it fun.

I see all people as respected persons. I think, if u put on a facade, u pic up someone with one too. Everyone out too impress, doing rediculas things, then niether can sustain it and there's a fall out. Far to much sadness out there..

Everyone deserves kind words.. everyone has feelings.. everyone deserves respect, love and care.

So with all that u can have fun
  • Alzzi76
    Options

How can I help Sir!.. call 911? ... Pain killers??
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I like being flirted with, but there's a line. The line moves depending on how well I know you, so the better I know a person, the more they can flirt without me gagging. Bodily secretions of any kind is over that line

Just so you know. In case that was not common sense
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Yes! Who doesn't want to be flirted with?
  • Alzzi76
    Options
    tjungers10 wrote: »
    Yes! Who doesn't want to be flirted with?

:) Hello,..
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    People Always Think im flirting with them when im just being me. Tried flirting once or twice sucked at it so now im just being exactly the same with everyone. This coupled with the fact that im bad at picking up when people are flirting with me have coused some funny and awkward situations :P. But ye i like being flirted with, since it doesnt happen to often(that i know of) it makes me feel better about myself.
  • Alzzi76
    Options
    Duh

I luv ya happy face.. it make me want to laugh its awesome!! Im sure I'm not the only one that thinks that..lol :D:D
  • Alzzi76
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Depending on who it is, I love it.

Hi ?

Hi!! B)