Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Man I can’t get through 1 T25 workout without modifying lol! This month I haven’t lost a lot of weight but I have lost 4” so I’ll take it!
    Pinkemi wrote: »
    Yey! People who are doing beach body!

I am going to attempt to start Insanity tonight. Started it a few years ago but could never get past the first month as I used to get disheartened when I missed a workout. :neutral: Going to be interesting to try and fit in a hour each day but Im sure I can do it. (I have to do it!)

I have T25 too.. but I dont see as much results with that like I do insanity.

• drea2011
    Options
    Hey all! T25 week 4 complete! ( a little behind but I refuse to beat myself up on this journey I am happy that I have been consistent since the end of Dec).
  • drea2011
    Options
    Beta- week 4 done!
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sweat Intervals is so appropriately named...i was in a puddle of sweat after that workout.

I have changed my routine and now I workout at 4am due to my unpredictable work schedule. It's a bit of a change to have my heart pumping first thing in the morning. Lol
  • firemidget
    firemidget Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started insanity up again last week. I think I’m going to die.
  • Whey115
    Options
    firemidget wrote: »
    I started insanity up again last week. I think I’m going to die.

Lol ...I know the feeling. My calves are the first to feel the effects.

• Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    3 days into the first week of Insanity and i can hardly walk! :tired_face: Really struggled to get out of bed... It's my knees and my calves that hurt the most. Honestly thought my calves were going to cramp a few times in bed last night.

Having to work late this evening and didn't manage to crawl out of bed early enough to get it done this morning before work. Have NO IDEA how you manage your workouts at 4am @Whey115 ! Insane!

Not going to stress about it and pick it up again tomorrow. I have a 10k to run the week of the 15th April.. so might take that week off from insanity and run instead.. do the race and then pick up where I left off the week after! I can do this!
  • Whey115
    Options
    Pinkemi wrote: »
    3 days into the first week of Insanity and i can hardly walk! :tired_face: Really struggled to get out of bed... It's my knees and my calves that hurt the most. Honestly thought my calves were going to cramp a few times in bed last night.

Having to work late this evening and didn't manage to crawl out of bed early enough to get it done this morning before work. Have NO IDEA how you manage your workouts at 4am @Whey115 ! Insane!

Not going to stress about it and pick it up again tomorrow. I have a 10k to run the week of the 15th April.. so might take that week off from insanity and run instead.. do the race and then pick up where I left off the week after! I can do this!

You can definitely do this. You may need to do extra stretching for your calves but I remember how tight mine used to be for original insanity series. Be careful with your knees though, modify when needed.

I set my alarm and just do the workout. Today was tabata strength which I enjoyed.

We have a long weekend here (Friday and Monday are holidays) so I an looking forward to the rest and recovery.

Good luck on your 10k.
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Man I can’t get through 1 T25 workout without modifying lol! This month I haven’t lost a lot of weight but I have lost 4” so I’ll take it!

Congrats on the 4” loss!!
    I went through Alpha & Beta modifying. The jumping is still too much for my knees. Personally, modifying still gives me a good workout and I push myself as much as I can.
  • KatieBaack
    KatieBaack Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just bit the bullet and paid for a subscription this week!

On day 4 of PiYo. Not following the meal plans yet, just starting with the workouts but loving them so far!
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hey ... Friday fight completed! This was intense and reminded me a bit of pure cardio without the warm up. What a way to start the weekend and end week 2! Lol

Oh ..this is whey115 by the way. :)
  • drea2011
    Options
    Haven’t checked in in a couple of days! Today’s work out Focus T 25 Beta round week 4 day 3 ( core cardio)

• greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Almost finished week 4 of Insanity, looking forward to Recovery week! Today was Pure Cardio, so much owie! I'm a runner so I originally thought the Cardio wouldn't be too bad. I was wrong, I wasn't ready for the intensity, so crazy.
  • Whey125
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Haven’t checked in in a couple of days! Today’s work out Focus T 25 Beta round week 4 day 3 ( core cardio)

Great job ...do you have the gamma series too?
  • Whey125
    Options
    Almost finished week 4 of Insanity, looking forward to Recovery week! Today was Pure Cardio, so much owie! I'm a runner so I originally thought the Cardio wouldn't be too bad. I was wrong, I wasn't ready for the intensity, so crazy.

Pure Cardio is my fave month one vid. I still do it on occasions
  • 5fit1rdz
    5fit1rdz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay to beachbody! Their programs are awesome! I’m currently doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme!
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Whey116 wrote: »

Pure Cardio is my fave month one vid. I still do it on occasions

Masochist! ;-) So tell me, how bad are the Insanity month 2 workouts? Should I be worried? Also I'd love to know if you did the program what your results were like.
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Well tried to start month 2 and decided that I am not ready for it. Started month 1 over again. Next month I will try month 2 again. Hopefully my strength and endurance will be improved, if not I'll do month 1 three months in a row.
  • Whey125
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Month 2 is a definite game changer. I did modifications at times. I like the convenience of 30 min workouts now so I am anxious to see what month 2 of max 30 brings to the pls.
  • drea2011
    Options
    I missed yesterday’s workout so I did my 2 t 25 workouts (dynamic core and core cardio) + 15 mins circuit training