New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    @melissa6771 I know you like the Premier Protein drinks, have you tried this flavor yet? I saw it in sam’s club today!
    9iju0y57oman.jpeg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I don't know if this is new or not, but it's new to me. Sooooo good!
    Generic_F1_SupremeBrownieCookieDoughCarton_3D.png?1513202088
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    ez1k2z7r612b.jpeg
    sbdcwpfolj9g.jpeg
    mced9tavw8c4.jpeg

So saw this in the Trader Joe’s Fearless Flyer and it sounded good and I finally got to go today so I grabbed a couple boxes thinking I could make one and share it with my Mom for Mother’s Day. I’m excited to try it because I snuck a taste of the batter and it was delicious. Not to mention my house smells delicious with it in the oven. It was also very simple to mix up and the icing is super simple also. If you like lemons and cake and live close to a Trader Joe’s I highly recommend this. Be warned it is a limited edition so don’t wait too long.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    @melissa6771 I know you like the Premier Protein drinks, have you tried this flavor yet? I saw it in sam’s club today!
    9iju0y57oman.jpeg

Ha! I do love my premier protein products! I just found the salted apcaramel bars at ocean state really cheap. I haven't tried the peach because I put them in my coffee. I have chocolate and vanilla and my next flavors are caramel and cookies and cream. Did you get them? I try to buy them when they have $4 off at one of the wholesale clubs
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    arya8 wrote: »

I mentioned these last week I think! I wasn't sure if they were new or not either, but I love them!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    9iju0y57oman.jpeg

Ha! I do love my premier protein products! I just found the salted apcaramel bars at ocean state really cheap. I haven't tried the peach because I put them in my coffee. I have chocolate and vanilla and my next flavors are caramel and cookies and cream. Did you get them? I try to buy them when they have $4 off at one of the wholesale clubs

No, I’m going to try and find the single bottles first before I buy a huge carton of them (they might have a good return policy but it’s still a 30 minute drive for me) :pensive: I can definitely imagine how it might clash with coffee though haha!

That looks amazing, is it also 90 calories????

I went to Walmart and saw new Cracker Barrel turkey deli meat. I bought it because I’m obsessed with Cracker Barrel, but it’s pretty bland and dry so I won’t get it again. My dad bought their pancake mix and said it also wasn’t really that good, but I didn’t get a chance to have any of it when he made it >.<
    ywiulcv6hzq5.jpeg
    112t08kvc52j.jpeg
  • melissa6771
    @hgycta the peaches and cream and the cookies and cream are exclusive to Sam's club right now. Walmart owns Sam's and does have the cookies and cream in four packs. $7.27 here. I don't remember seeing the peach but it's possible.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Walmart has their own brand of protein bars in the Pharmacy section (these seemed to mimic Quest). They had Cookies & Cream & one other flavor that I can't remember (at least at my store).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Cookiesandwich_birthdaycake_800x.jpg?v=1522780636

Anyone try this flavor? Just saw this on the Buff Bake website. I went to GNC to see if they carried this brand of cookie yet, but found nothing.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member

Anyone try this flavor? Just saw this on the Buff Bake website. I went to GNC to see if they carried this brand of cookie yet, but found nothing.

Try Vitamin Shoppe. I find they have far more variety than GNC for a better price. I've been able to find all the Quest Bars, One Bars, L and L cookies, Fit Joy, Robert Irvine's and Buff Bake products there. And, they have a bunch of random stuff too. You can also find protein spreads, protein chips, protein Mac and cheese, protein popcorn etc etc there.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member

GNC doesnt carry buff bake anymore but vitamin shoppe has them i skipped this flavor but i saw it
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    9iju0y57oman.jpeg

No, I’m going to try and find the single bottles first before I buy a huge carton of them (they might have a good return policy but it’s still a 30 minute drive for me) :pensive: I can definitely imagine how it might clash with coffee though haha!

That looks amazing, is it also 90 calories????

No, these are 110 calories but still not bad!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Walmart has their own brand of protein bars in the Pharmacy section (these seemed to mimic Quest). They had Cookies & Cream & one other flavor that I can't remember (at least at my store).

I’ve bought the cookies and cream ones! I actually like them better than the Quest version of the same flavor. They have more white chocolate chips and they don’t taste as artificially sweet.
  • melissa6771
    Has anyone tried these? Bought them yesterday. They were on sale buy one get one free and I had 2-$1 coupons so they only cost me $1-bag.

xhe4t81zz2ox.jpg
    vjz99b17wndb.jpg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 604 Member
    Has anyone tried these? Bought them yesterday. They were on sale buy one get one free and I had 2-$1 coupons so they only cost me $1-bag.

xhe4t81zz2ox.jpg
    vjz99b17wndb.jpg

I've tried the cheddar ones as well as I think the sour cream ones and thought they were pretty good. Quite a bit of volume too since they're puffy, so they seem like more than other chips per serving, which is good if you like more volume.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Orange-Vanilla-Cream-MM%E2%80%99s.jpg?resize=550%2C415&ssl=1

Great-Value-Sweet-Lemon-Cream-Ice-Cream-Cone.jpg?resize=474%2C600&ssl=1

Anyone try either of these?

I would try both of those depending on the calorie count of the great value one. And my family wouldn't touch them, as they only like chocolate treats...bonus for me!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    @hgycta the peaches and cream and the cookies and cream are exclusive to Sam's club right now. Walmart owns Sam's and does have the cookies and cream in four packs. $7.27 here. I don't remember seeing the peach but it's possible.

I found the 4 pack of each of these in Stop n Shop. They're both very good. I put the cookies n cream in coffee and used the peaches n cream in my peach flavored Cheerios. Yum!