New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    My finds today at Target and Sam's Club.

I had one of the Cliff bars and really liked it. The banana flavor was artificial but in all honesty I was expecting it to be. For $6 a box it's not something I'll get all the time but they'll be nice to just throw in my purse to snack on when I'm sitting at one of my he kids activities.
    I REALLY want to try that coffee, but I've bought a few different coffees from Dunkins and haven't liked any.

McDonalds ground coffee is actually one of my favorite common grocery coffee. Community has been pretty nice too, good sales this time around.

I saw those Kodiak Cakes on someone else's diary and was wondering what the hell they were lol. I usually don't like to eat pastries for breakfast bcuz I'll be hungry right away but maybe with the protein it'll curb the hunger. How much is actually in a serving?
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @GottaBurnEmAll oh the trader joes peppermint joe joes! How I miss them! Those are THE BEST Oreos I've ever had. Trader Joes is 45 minutes away and there is usually an accident in the parking lot so I only went once in December and bought 3 boxes. Now I'm kicking myself!

2 other thoughts/questions to all:
    1) did anyone ever get their Noosa coupons? I did not
    2) I heard on the radio that bright purple Peeps turn something else purple too :o
    Just sayin'.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Welp Half Baked was always my favorite flavor so now I'm pretty much trading my loyalty from Halo Top to Enlightened. Halo Top's cookies & cream and salted caramel will always be my top picks from them, but Enlightened has seriously stepped up their game and between this flavor and most of their newer ones (and old) I can't contain myself. I wonder how my bank feels about the fact that my biggest expense is ice cream.
    ti3ngd3kwrfc.png

Don't let these guys hear about your sudden but inevitable betrayal: https://www.reddit.com/r/1200isjerky/
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options

"No Giants around here. :( All we have is Kroger, Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Fresh Market, Aldi's, and a few local places and some salvage/discount groceries."

No Giants here either.....just Kroger's ,Giant Eagle,Trader Joes & Aldis.They are building a Fresh Market,but have never seen one.
    All the reviews look good.....not sure I have the self control to keep them around.Do like Enlightened brand reviews ...sounds yummy.
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2017/02/22/spotted-on-shelves-2222017/

Also the Muscle Milk bars look good.

32225278203_b72702fb25_z.jpg?resize=640%2C362&ssl=1

Especially the mint!

I know I saw these the other day and thought the same thing!! I want to try them
    I have tried the peanut butter ones and LOVE THEM! I have also tried the mint and cookies and cream, good but not as good as the peanut butter.

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    opalquartz wrote: »
    I found three new Oikos Triple Zero flavors at Stop and Shop today:
    e54dz1ya085v.jpg

I'd try the cherry and the apple cinnamon, but I've had the peanut butter banana and I thought it was awful.

Yeah, my kid hated the PB/banana, too. And he loves yogurt.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Welp Half Baked was always my favorite flavor so now I'm pretty much trading my loyalty from Halo Top to Enlightened. Halo Top's cookies & cream and salted caramel will always be my top picks from them, but Enlightened has seriously stepped up their game and between this flavor and most of their newer ones (and old) I can't contain myself. I wonder how my bank feels about the fact that my biggest expense is ice cream.
    ti3ngd3kwrfc.png

Don't let these guys hear about your sudden but inevitable betrayal: https://www.reddit.com/r/1200isjerky/

I see what you did there.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Whoo today I got my free Noosa coupon!

Anymore freebies to be on the lookout for?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    ti3ngd3kwrfc.png

That was the flavor I tried yesterday & the mixins were great, but the base was pretty mediocre.

I wish we had the Birthday Cake flavor & Bananas Fosters instead!

OH! When you said you bought the brownie/cookie dough I thought you meant their brownie pint and also the cookie dough pint, I didn't know you meant it had both inside! I'M SO JEALOUS, even if it was a mediocre base. Was the base a vanilla/chocolate swirl like half baked?

I also ordered my Amazon Prime Surprise Sweets Box and just opened it! I got:
    -a small bag of Brandini's Cashew Almond Toffee Popcorn
    -3 (1 oz) JcoJco Black Fig Pistachio in 72% dark chocolate Bars
    -ClaireSquare Jammy Jacks Caramelized Oat Bar with Juicy Raspberry Jam
    -CBStuffer's Chocolate Chip & Cookies N Cream Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup
    -Cape Whoopies' Boston Strong Vanilla/Fudge Vanilla Maine's Gourmet Whoopie Pie

Honestly, it's a lot more than I was expecting given the convenience/surprise/fast shipping/cute box. I am very impressed, especially since I've paid $7+ in Wegmans for these JcoJco bars before and know I love them! I think I remember seeing those stuffed peanut butter cups in TJ Maxx, and maybe the popcorn too? Honestly, a lot of this stuff could probably be found in TJ Maxx or Marshall's, but I never saw anything like whoopie pies sold there I'm super excited about that and can't wait to try half tonight! Not a huge popcorn fan but my mom is, and she loves toffee so it's perfect! Definitely a lot of treats so I can't complain! Also, EACH THING HAS NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED. The chocolate bars don't normally have it printed, but it's on the website and Amazon actually printed out the chocolate bar nutrition label on the inside of the box! It's great :') I'll definitely be ordering another, just wish they did this for diet friendly products like you guys find and get me hooked on!
    baxedijjox1a.jpg

I honestly forget haha.

I'm thinking it was more of a chocolate base.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    patceoh wrote: »
    "No Giants around here. :( All we have is Kroger, Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Fresh Market, Aldi's, and a few local places and some salvage/discount groceries."

No Giants here either.....just Kroger's ,Giant Eagle,Trader Joes & Aldis.They are building a Fresh Market,but have never seen one.
    All the reviews look good.....not sure I have the self control to keep them around.Do like Enlightened brand reviews ...sounds yummy.

I wish my area had a Trader Joes.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Enlightened posted onto their Facebook that to celebrate their new flavor release in Giant, shoppers can download a coupon to their card for a free pint! I'm sure you have no desire to get it again based on your reaction to it, but hey, a free pint is a free pint and now you can try out another flavor ;)

Also, as much as I hate lemonade I love Chick-fil-A's Frosted Lemonade. I receive emails for my local CFA so I'm not sure if this will only be for that store or all of them, but I can't wait to see what this new flavor frosted lemonade will be!!!!
    rje2i6f9wpn3.png

Also, I was warned not to get these bagels but I have a family of five and my mother and older brother wanted to try them so the $15.65 shipping divided by three was was only $5.21, which wasn't too bad. We ordered each flavor we could find online (mostly the rainbow and cotton candy) and each of us is trying a cragel. I probably got the most unsatisfying sounding one (spinach parmesan) but my mother and I will be splitting a cinnamon in case it's horrible. I can't wait to see if I should've listened or if my love of cotton candy trumps all! I can't believe it took more than a year to get off their waiting list -.-'
    wnxfjgok7gbz.png

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Enlightened posted onto their Facebook that to celebrate their new flavor release in Giant, shoppers can download a coupon to their card for a free pint! I'm sure you have no desire to get it again based on your reaction to it, but hey, a free pint is a free pint and now you can try out another flavor ;)

Also, as much as I hate lemonade I love Chick-fil-A's Frosted Lemonade. I receive emails for my local CFA so I'm not sure if this will only be for that store or all of them, but I can't wait to see what this new flavor frosted lemonade will be!!!!
    rje2i6f9wpn3.png

Also, I was warned not to get these bagels but I have a family of five and my mother and older brother wanted to try them so the $15.65 shipping divided by three was was only $5.21, which wasn't too bad. We ordered each flavor we could find online (mostly the rainbow and cotton candy) and each of us is trying a cragel. I probably got the most unsatisfying sounding one (spinach parmesan) but my mother and I will be splitting a cinnamon in case it's horrible. I can't wait to see if I should've listened or if my love of cotton candy trumps all! I can't believe it took more than a year to get off their waiting list -.-'
    wnxfjgok7gbz.png

Nice! The Cotton Candy bagel sounds interesting.

I tried to download the free Enlightened coupon, but Giant's website is being a PITA.
  • hgycta
    Options

rje2i6f9wpn3.png

wnxfjgok7gbz.png

I tried to download the free Enlightened coupon, but Giant's website is being a PITA.

I signed up for their shoppers card (I normally don't go there since the closest one is 30 minutes away) but it says redeem by 3/16 so you have time! How do you use them? Do I need to buy something or could I be cheap and only get that and have it ring up as free after putting in my phone number?
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    pfayuga9rgps.jpeg

Truly new? Am I waaaaayyyyy behind? I almost got the Orange Crush but went for my old stand by, Brown Sugar Cinnamon.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

rje2i6f9wpn3.png

wnxfjgok7gbz.png

I signed up for their shoppers card (I normally don't go there since the closest one is 30 minutes away) but it says redeem by 3/16 so you have time! How do you use them? Do I need to buy something or could I be cheap and only get that and have it ring up as free after putting in my phone number?

Sometimes the coupons print out when you go to the self checkout & start ringing up or they have a computer that you can input your bonus card & see what deals there are (I've never used the computer so cannot guarantee that one).
  • hgycta
    Options
    OMG I WAS RIGHT WHITE CHOC RASP! t6brza29nmg3.jpg

also fyi...."It hasn’t been going well for Lenny & Larry or their Complete Cookie. First, there was a recall in December of 2016 for undeclared dairy contamination in their chocolate chips. That’s kind of a big deal when you’re selling a cookie that’s supposedly vegan.
    And now they’ve been sued in a class action lawsuit that claims they’ve drastically overstated their protein content — claiming 16 grams of protein per cookie when laboratory tests reveal that each cookie has between 4–9 grams of protein.
    "

Oh my goodness I'm surprised I didn't hear about that lawsuit, that's nuts! Honestly though, I bet there's a lot of other companies out there who also do that... the most important thing (for me, anyways) is does that mean the cookies have less calories or does it mean they have more carbs instead? x'D

I'm not a huge white chocolate raspberry fan, did you see any other flavors? I'm hoping for a red velvet or one with a coffee base!
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options

rje2i6f9wpn3.png

wnxfjgok7gbz.png

Sometimes the coupons print out when you go to the self checkout & start ringing up or they have a computer that you can input your bonus card & see what deals there are (I've never used the computer so cannot guarantee that one).

The coupon was online, I had to clip it to my card so we'll see what happens! I'll be in the area Tuesday so fingers crossed they'll be there!

Also got these babies! Love this time of year! ^-^
    7zyy6d2oudcb.jpg