The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Nada12842
    Nada12842 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,, 46 feel free to add me
  • FalcnGrrl
    FalcnGrrl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is this community bit a double tap? Diet support AND online dating??
  • carlmcdowell52
    carlmcdowell52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    57 lost 50lbs and running
  • HarryFMudd
    HarryFMudd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have a new friend or two. I'm barely out of my 50's (61) but think I still fit.

I apologize for the lack of a profile photo...I can't seem to get one to upload.
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    OliverRaningerVegan Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    i am 47.... i need new friends
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter Sunday to all my fellow middle agers.
  • bornwhitehot
    bornwhitehot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone a very Blessed Easter!
  • dontletmebehacked
    dontletmebehacked Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've re-registered after the data breach, but my gym says this is the only calorie counter app they recommend. I'm mid-50's and trying (and failing) to lose 5-7lb to fight the middle-aged spread and feel better in my clothes. Please add me as a friend, especially if you're in a similar position. Thanks
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter peeps.... 52 here..Feel free to add me!
  • jammerx37
    jammerx37 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter!
  • Margee1965
    Margee1965 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi any one in U.K. want too motivate each other new too all this but love the gym getting fit be nice too make new friends am 53 single live in Newcastle upon Tyne U.K. feel free too add me nice too see others how much the have lost first time for me doing gym and calorie counting thanks happy days all x
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ok so after the recent "loss" of all our data I decided to go down the route of delete everything and start once more.
    Perhaps it was a good thing as I had slipped, badly since I began and after weighing in this morning am pretty much back where I started a year ago.
    18st 2lb :( the scales screamed at Me today along with the voice in my head adding :D "one at a time please" :D from the speaking scales..
    I know what I have to do and I am prepared to do it too. Nothing is going to stand in my way and I will attain my goal and I will stay there. I am prepared for the pain, the tears, sweat and possibly blood as I know hard work is the only thing that is going to get me where I want to be.
    Wish me luck !!

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ok so after the recent "loss" of all our data I decided to go down the route of delete everything and start once more.
    Perhaps it was a good thing as I had slipped, badly since I began and after weighing in this morning am pretty much back where I started a year ago.
    18st 2lb :( the scales screamed at Me today along with the voice in my head adding :D "one at a time please" :D from the speaking scales..
    I know what I have to do and I am prepared to do it too. Nothing is going to stand in my way and I will attain my goal and I will stay there. I am prepared for the pain, the tears, sweat and possibly blood as I know hard work is the only thing that is going to get me where I want to be.
    Wish me luck !!

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

Good luck :smile: you can't go wrong with that attitude
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! lets all have a great week!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Snowing here where is spring. Guess we will be on the treadmill toady or maybe cross country skiing. good luck to all have a good week
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Snowing here where is spring. Guess we will be on the treadmill toady or maybe cross country skiing. good luck to all have a good week

Good morning!

Sorry it is snowing there. I guess I won't rub it in that we were in the 70s yesterday and I had some windows open to let the fresh air in. :D:p

Enjoy that treadmill my friend. :*
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Oh it was nice yesterday about 60. Winter jusr won't end here. :#
  • jjamid38
    jjamid38 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    38 and have done stop/starts my whole life. I don't have much to lose, but want an overall healthier, more active lifestyle.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Oh it was nice yesterday about 60. Winter jusr won't end here. :#
    It won't here either!!!! 60 on Saturday, freezing ice and then snow on Easter....UGH
    Thunderstorm expected today.....What's really going on with Mother Nature?