Did anyone Else stick to their calorie deficit on this fine Easter Sunday!??

Options

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    quebot wrote: »
    Yes, even though 300 of my calories were candy, lol.

Are you me?

Devilled eggs for breakfast; smoked salmon salad for lunch; lamb, brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes for dinner, three mini Reese's cups and two Ferrero Rocher spread throughout.

The better meals I prepare in this RV, the less the rest of the group clambers to go to a restaurant!
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Lol no.

Got an early morning workout in and then enjoyed time with family. Logged the morning but didn't log much else since I didn't cook it. I'm not worried about it. I just plan on staying tight on logging for the rest of the week.
  • rjdubock0609
    rjdubock0609 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had one of the truffles that came with my boyfriend's egg, and one of the individually wrapped chocolates he gave me (instead of an egg, so it would be easier for me to log. God I love that man). Went out for a run and managed to squeeze a glass of wine in too and be under my calories for the day. I love this newfound willpower!

I've also had a whoosh and lost 4lb this week!
  • abirdintherain
    abirdintherain Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    On Easter, yes; the 3 days before? No. But I already dropped 3 of the 7 pounds I was up in one day of being in my deficit, so I'm not worried.
  • r3488
    r3488 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nope. But, I'm in the middle of a planned diet break (http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10604863/of-refeeds-and-diet-breaks/p1) and eating at maintenance. :smile:
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    No went over by about 300 calories but also went swimming.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I was under 400 calories. Gained 1 pound overnight. LOL
  • freebird914
    freebird914 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I stayed on my Life Style plan ...
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Lol. No.

So much this. I set a record for myself since being on mfp. I'm hoping to lose about 4 pounds of water weight in the next couple of days…

That is also my plan.
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Nah, I knew that powdered donut was gonna push me over. It was yummy!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a win to me. I was 3,000+ over.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I ate a box of macadamia chocolate, went over my calorie budget by hundreds of calories and did not regret it. I did not particularly enjoy the chocolate though mainly because I detected some sort of wax that made the chocolate taste like plastic but i ate them anyways as it was a gift. Will be back to my routine today, business as usual.
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I was under quite a bit. The prior day I was way over maintenance, so I didn't have much of an appetite yet.
  • MisterDale235
    MisterDale235 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes. The same as any other day.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I ate just under my calories. Smoked ham, grilled sweet potato, sugar free lime jello with cottage cheese with a peep, boiled eggs, a 3 mile walk...added up to celebration and success. There was no tempting chocolate in the house.

Day after Easter I have to stay out of the stores with 1/2 price sweets
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Ran, had 2 peeps and a reese's peanut butter bunny foot, good dinner, it's all about balance! (And Peeps!)
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    HAHA - I had a Reese's peanut butter egg for breakfast. Why do they taste better when shaped like eggs, Christmas trees or pumpkins? When out to lunch and had barbecued ribs and french fries, but only ate half of the half slab ordered. Ended up only 50 calories over for the day, but I may have under-logged the restaurant food. So hard to pick the closest choice when your restaurant doesn't have nutrition info. I have decided if I am going to pay good money for a meal out, I am going to enjoy it (and I will enjoy the other half of the ribs tonight!) -so I try not to overeat, but still order something that I really want.

Better chocolate to peanut butter ratio.

The ratio is key, I was forced take a bite of my husbands Reese's bunny because he started on the ears first. Everyone knows you start with the feet so it can't run away! Anyway the ratio was all off.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I was under until I wasn't. I should have gone to bed around 6:30. The candy companies are in a huge conspiracy to make every holiday a candy holiday. Are the red, white and blue M&M's out yet for the 4th??