Hockey Fans!?!

Options

Replies

• waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Final week of the regular season.

The emergency goalie story last night was awesome

That performance should have earned the Jets a bag skate today.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Columbus go for the Western Canada sweep against Vancouver now. Both teams starting backup gosltenders
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Red Wings fan for almost 35 years!

Since they won't be in the playoffs, I'll be cheering for my favourite Canadian team (Jets) all the way to the Cup finals!
  • waytoofat3
    Options
    Living in a Canadian border city, I have always been torn between Chadian and American teams. With that being said I’m a Red Wings fan but I have a lot of respect for the Toronto Maple Leafs, regardless if they are rival teams.
    Red Wings fan for almost 35 years!

Since they won't be in the playoffs, I'll be cheering for my favourite Canadian team (Jets) all the way to the Cup finals!

LGRW!!!

Well, next year I guess.

Been a Wings fan since the mid 80's.Loved Probert. They were my favourite team once Jets 1.0 left.I don't follow them as closely now that we have Jets 2.0 ,but they are my "other" team
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    edited March 2018
    Options
    UghLy! Yuck! Wait , what? CBJ!
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    Options
    While Canuck fans were singing Hey Goodbye, the Jackets score 3 goals in the final minutes to send the game to OT!
  • sisu1975
    sisu1975 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Living in a Canadian border city, I have always been torn between Chadian and American teams. With that being said I’m a Red Wings fan but I have a lot of respect for the Toronto Maple Leafs, regardless if they are rival teams.

I grew up in Windsor! My dad is a huge Red Wings fan but couldn’t get me on board, try as he might. Lol! Blackhawks fan since I was 15! Jets are my #2 favourite team!
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wings finally winning a few
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Wings finally winning a few

I like the way these youngsters are shaping up, they just don't throw in the towel...especially after that run of heartbreaking losses. I thought Holland lost his touch as a GM and that Blashill was a poor choice for HC, but now it looks like things are coming together. These guys really seem to enjoy playing with each other. We'll be back sooner rather than later. What we're lacking is some true player leadership on the offensive end, it's time Nyquist or Tatar step into that role. They're not the kids anymore and Zetterberg is long in the tooth.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    GO WILD!
  • sisu1975
    edited April 2018
    Options
    sisu1975 wrote: »

I grew up in Windsor! My dad is a huge Red Wings fan but couldn’t get me on board, try as he might. Lol! Blackhawks fan since I was 15! Jets are my #2 favourite team!

Growing up, I was taught my ABCs stood for "Anybody but Chicago". Your dad sounds awesome.

Hahaha! You are right on one thing! My dad is awesome!
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    Options
    Big contest tonight between Penguins and Blue Jackets. Really good game through 2 periods so far.
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    Tampa Bay lightning!.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Oilers are done for, so.... Go Jets!
  • waytoofat3
    Options
    Nice gesture by the NHL to pay tribute to the Humboldt Broncos who lost 15 members in a tragic accident.Jets and Blackhawks wore Broncos on their nameplate

s8i15ntorbfh.jpeg

• HuntMichael
    HuntMichael Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Blackburn Hawks
  • sisu1975
    Options
    Go Jets!!!
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Might jump on the Jets bandwagon after the butt-whooping they’ve given my Wild this series. Perhaps my team will be competitive for an entire period Sunday night.