Female Accountability Buddies

Options
1235»

Replies

• MarlowJo13
    MarlowJo13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies! 5’7” 193lbs, trying to lose 40lbs!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I'm looking for an extra boost of accountability - apparently having to send my food diaries over to my personal trainer every week is not enough... I'm 26, split my time between work and studies (finishing up my law degree), living in Finland, and getting married August 2019. 5'8" and 207 lbs.
  • Lissa1129
    Lissa1129 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Totally add me !!

Looking to get healthy! Last time I got serious about health my Nan passed away. The second time around, my mom got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Still putting up the good fight.
    However, I am just trying to get healthy in this mizzmy of a world.
  • lucyinthesky8718
    lucyinthesky8718 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for a buddy or two for some serious hand-holding (checking in daily via text/email/whatevs, sharing food journals, etc seems to be the only way I can keep myself accountable) 31, 5'4", 220ish, counting macros half-heartedly and struggling to stay on track, trying to drop weight to hopefully get pregnant...anybody want to kick each other's butts? Let's exchange emails!
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I'm on everyday
  • karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I also need accountability buddies Thank you :-)
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am looking for positive accountability as well. I'm 5'7" , 205. Just had my gallbladder out, have a 2yr old daughter, i teach full time. I've been stuck in a cycle of trying to be healthy, have a slip, get discouraged and the slip turns into months of depression/feelings of failure. My body CAN lose weight but i need discipline and friends! Please friend me!
  • PattyS74
    PattyS74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability buddies as well. Feel free to add me. Thank you.
  • lapinu390
    lapinu390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 5’8 and looking to lose 4 stone