What is your biggest challenge?

Options

Replies

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get stronger. I need to stop letting fear get in my way.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

Realistic, consistency, positive, nicer to myself.
  • DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Achieve being my lowest healthiest weight of: 104.4 pounds!
    Struggling to become my highest healthiest weight of: 141.1 pounds!
    I am currently: 151.2 pounds!
    So only overweight by: 10.1 pounds!

I was suppose to begin attempting to find someone, to date yesterday but since it was my birthday'ving potential rejection tarnish it, was undesirable to me!
    However though, I'm also stalling today!
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Genetics are my biggest challenge. Diabetes and sketchy metabolism make things interesting
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    To get into the weight room 3 days per week consistently. Aesthetically I was at my best when I was consistently getting into the weight room 3x per week.

My biggest challenge is not ditching the weight room for a bike ride on a nice day because it's more fun and it's a nice day.
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    To get into the weight room 3 days per week consistently. Aesthetically I was at my best when I was consistently getting into the weight room 3x per week.

My biggest challenge is not ditching the weight room for a bike ride on a nice day because it's more fun and it's a nice day.

Bike rides are also very good exercise, so it might not be such a bad thing. Just make sure to compensate by eating more.

Also depends on your climate I guess, I'm from norway, we don't have that many nice days lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    andreaen wrote: »

Bike rides are also very good exercise, so it might not be such a bad thing. Just make sure to compensate by eating more.

Also depends on your climate I guess, I'm from norway, we don't have that many nice days lol

Oh yeah, I know...it's very good cardiovascular work...I just look better physically when I'm lifting consistently and summer is on it's way.

I live in New Mexico, so it's usually a nice day here...we average around 310 days of sunshine per year...but some days are nicer than others and they all seem to fall on a day that I'm supposed to be in the weight room.
  • andreaen
    Options
    andreaen wrote: »

Oh yeah, I know...it's very good cardiovascular work...I just look better physically when I'm lifting consistently and summer is on it's way.

I live in New Mexico, so it's usually a nice day here...we average around 310 days of sunshine per year...but some days are nicer than others and they all seem to fall on a day that I'm supposed to be in the weight room.

Lucky! Where I live we average almost 100 rain-days, and mostly its just cloudy and freakin cold. I have escaped to Barcelona, Spain for a year now luckily!
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    What are your goals and what are your biggest challenges?

My goal is to continue to build upon my strength and lose another 5-7% body fat.

My challenges are keeping on track on the weekends. I actually do a pretty good job at it, but it's definitely more of an uphill battle. Especially when we go out to eat - I hate not being able to track everything exactly. My fiance eating ALL THE DELICIOUS THINGS doesn't make any of this easier either :/

I struggle a lot with patience. I still have another 10-12 pounds I'd like to drop but I want to do it in a healthy sustainable manner so I know it's a slow battle.
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    my biggest challenge is losing weight. I can maintain and do well but, it seems impossible to see the number on the scale go any lower.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Cutting.. When I bulk I start enjoying the surplus calories too much. Each bulk I do it gets harder too. sigh

I chose to maintain my new weight for 2 months this time, but I have one more week to mentally prepare for the official cutting phase. I can do it, its time to rid the fluff. :smiley:
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Get my six pack back but it’s not easy!
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My biggest goal is to keep dropping weight. I'm down about 30lbs so far this year and would like to drop another 65 or so.

My biggest challenge is my after work binge. I eat really good during the day, but I'm always really hungry when I get home from work about 3pm and end up binging on crap. I may just start eating an early dinner and just have a snack in the evening.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Pop and sugar
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My biggest challenge is weekend eating and snacking.

And wine.
  • andreaen
    Options
    ars371 wrote: »
    My biggest goal is to keep dropping weight. I'm down about 30lbs so far this year and would like to drop another 65 or so.

My biggest challenge is my after work binge. I eat really good during the day, but I'm always really hungry when I get home from work about 3pm and end up binging on crap. I may just start eating an early dinner and just have a snack in the evening.

Have you considered having prepared snacks for when you get home? I used to be very much like this, but having a plan, knowing that when I get home I'll have this apple, yogurt, protein bar, or whatever to keep me full until dinner helped me a lot. Having a plan and having the snack easily available helps tons!
  • DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Achieve being my lowest healthiest weight of: 104.4 pounds!
    Struggling to become my highest healthiest weight of: 141.1 pounds!
    I am currently: 151.2 pounds!
    So only overweight by: 10.1 pounds!

I was suppose to begin attempting to find someone, to date yesterday but since it was my birthday'ving potential rejection tarnish it, was undesirable to me!
    However though, I'm also stalling today!

To update, the bold: Yesterday I finally attempted to begin dating by joining an online group of fellow singles, that like me also've Chronic Fatigue Syndrome {CFS}! Unfortunately many aren't looking, to date though & the 1's that're, are mostly via Europe!