30 day shred starting aug 8th

Options
2»

Replies

• blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well, you see my pic up there, I was pretty wiped at the end too, and sweaty. But we are so awesome for finishing Day 1! Go us! :wink:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    whew....I have a feeling tomorrow's will involve a lot of cussing! lol

I am thinking I need a longer warm up and cool down...after today's I took a walk around the block doing windmills and arm crosses and raises...only without the weights! I am sure my neighbors think I am insane.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    I hate Jillian Michaels are her two overly perky helpers! Seriously!

Ok maybe not hate, but this morning's session involved a lot of swearing!

Then when I was done and hadn't been tortured enough I went for a 35 minute walk....to keep legs from cramping up on me!

Now my calorie goal is up over 2400! No way I am eating that much today!!! It's not going to happen! That's like 2 triple cheeses from wendys!
  • blnorman29
    Options
    Day 2 done! How is everyone else doing??

I find it helps if, when we're doing the punching cardio, I imagine punching Jillian Michaels in the face. :laugh: I hate Natalie, too, her and that smile she has...all...the...time! :grumble:
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    my 20 year old son asked me this morning if I did shred this morning....I said yeah and he said...I had no idea it involved so much cussing
  • blnorman29
    Options
    Day 3 done! I did it earlier than I have the last two days, I'm hoping to actually start doing it in the morning. Some parts were harder, but some easier. I think the cardio was a little easier, but some of the strength moves were harder, because my thighs are incredibly sore from Day 1 and 2. I was waddling all over the office today, I'm surprised nobody asked me if I was okay.

Hope everyone else is doing great!
  • traut101202
    traut101202 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join in even though I'm starting a few days late?
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    misery loves company....ummm I mean sure!!! Jump right on in!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    WHEW!!! my arms don't feel like jello today! wonder if that is good or bad?
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @ cantjustcant...thanks so much for adding me and allowing me to join in :D

I started a bit later than you guys...I've completed L1D3 (started on the 10th), my calfs are killing me but I have noticed the push ups are getting easier. Loved reading all your comments on this post, they are making me LOL.

Best wishes to you all from Scotland xxx
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Welcome Mazza! We have been getting our butts kicked daily and doing a lot of swearing but we still get up and do it! about the time our swearing eases up it will be time to switch to level 2
  • blnorman29
    Options
    I don't know if I'll make it to Level 2, I may burn my copy before then. Level 1 is sadistic enough! lol
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    ok life interferred with my shred yesterday and I didn't get it in. Should I do it twice today?
  • blnorman29
    Options
    I would stick to just once. Don't overdo it. :)
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Can I hop in on this? I'm going to start tomorrow 8/15 because school starts tomorrow and I figure it's a good time for me to start a new routine too. I've done Shred in the past but never completed it, and honestly never pushed myself to get through a level in 10 days (let's talk months here before moving to level 2). So I'm deifnitely in need of a push!
  • cfarzalo
    Options
    I have been doing this for a few days now. So glad to see others are as well! It will be great to talk with others about their results with the same program!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Come on aboard! You are only a week behind but will be cussing along with us in no time at all! lol