What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    kdbulger wrote: »
    I can wear my favourite brand of hoodies again. It's been almost 7 years since I could wear one since their sizes don't accommodate plus size.
    Off topic but I'm in the market for a new hoodie at the moment. Can you recommend your favourite?
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    So... right at the back of this video from an evening dance class... there’s a woman who clearly has no balance, coordination, or idea of the steps...

But...

That woman used to weigh 385 lb and have ankles so knackered she could barely walk 600 yards in an entire day. Now she’s bouncing around cheerfully after an hour’s practice, blending right in with normal people. It’s like... is that me? Really? Are you sure?!

https://youtu.be/eJNWGhpYAbM

Awesome!
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    So... right at the back of this video from an evening dance class... there’s a woman who clearly has no balance, coordination, or idea of the steps...

But...

That woman used to weigh 385 lb and have ankles so knackered she could barely walk 600 yards in an entire day. Now she’s bouncing around cheerfully after an hour’s practice, blending right in with normal people. It’s like... is that me? Really? Are you sure?!

https://youtu.be/eJNWGhpYAbM

This seriously deserves an awesome!
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    fmps5 wrote: »
    Started this journey 354 days ago in size 42” stretch waist pants. Yesterday I had to return waist size 38” jeans given to me at Christmas (never worn lol) because they were too baggy, left store with 36” waist pants. Wow I haven’t worn 36’s since high school 29 years ago, yeah me :D

Feeling proud, humble, thankful, determined, and strong..... thanks MFP Family

Didn't even see your post before I made mine today. Sounds like we're in a very similar situation. Congratulations and keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!