Anybody use Garmin Connect?

Options
2»

Replies

• llstjohn45
    llstjohn45 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have the vivosmart HR as well. I am still figuring out how to get the 2 sites to work together. But I will.
    A little off-topic here but I cannot figure out how to enter exercises. I use the gym machines exclusively and found the list in the database but cannot go on from there. How do I get it from the database to my activity record?
  • tyranapookysaurus
    tyranapookysaurus Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    llstjohn45 wrote: »
    I have the vivosmart HR as well. I am still figuring out how to get the 2 sites to work together. But I will.
    A little off-topic here but I cannot figure out how to enter exercises. I use the gym machines exclusively and found the list in the database but cannot go on from there. How do I get it from the database to my activity record?

Honestly, I log my excersise on my fitness pal and then let the two apps sync. My one issue with connect is that the variety of exercises is limited, especially if you're timing it with the band.
  • tyranapookysaurus
    tyranapookysaurus Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sdalynh wrote: »
    i use the vivosmart HR+ and like it a lot. My only issue is with the Floors Climbed feature which doesn't seem to be very accurate.

Pretty sure that's a Garmin flaw in general. I have the same issue. I just put my floors climbed goal at a really high number because it kept buzzing at me for goal reached. Usually while I was sitting at my desk.
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    I use it. Usually sync all my bike rides to it through my Garmin Edge 520 and my daily steps/stats through my vivoactive hr watch.
  • burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    So happy I found this feed I have the Garmin vivoactiveHR and one person who never responds to workouts!
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I’m also a Garmin user. I’ve had the Vivosmart Hr for a year and a bit. I agree that it doesn’t seem to calculate stairs (up/down) very well. I like it otherwise. Will be looking for my next watch “soon”. Maybe I will see what you all are on and ask around.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    I use it but i don't sync to MFP. I prefer the lower cal number from entering directly. Particularly with swimming.