What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    bridgeehi wrote: »
    Another NSV to add today...

I’ve had a storage tub of clothing that is “way too small” sitting in my closet since I started losing weight six months ago. Most of the clothes are goal pieces, as I don’t actually know how much I weighed during certain periods of my life but I do know when I was wearing these clothes.

Every couple of weeks, I have been trying on the contents of the box and taking anything that “nearly fits” to hang up with my other current clothing.

Today? I emptied the box! I am nearly the same size as when I was my smallest, in year 9. I was 14!

I’ve filled the box instead with some clothes that are now “way too big” - I never intend on wearing them again and have already started donating, but I can’t wait to try these items on again in a few more months and see just how big they are.

TL;DR: my storage tub of “way too small” clothes has changed to my “way too big” clothes.

Feels pretty sweet!

That is so awesome!! Great NSV!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!