1200 Calorie Goal?

Options
quolwy
quolwy Posts: 38 Member
edited March 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hello, my calorie goal on MFP has been set to 1200 calories a day for me, and while I have a few friends on here none of them have similar calorie goals. Most of my friends here aim between 1500-2100 calories a day, and that's closer to what I'll be eating during maintenance, so I was wondering if anyone here has a 1200 calorie goal and would like to be friends.
It would be interesting to see what kind of meals and snacks other lower calorie friends eat, hoping to get some new ideas!
Oh and I have an open diary so whoever else is 1200 calories you can take a look at how I eat for motivation as well!

Replies

• eviltwinz
    eviltwinz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am just starting out again - it has been on and off for me with not much luck but I am trying for 1200 calories and would love to see your foods - that is also what I aim for.
  • Tammy13red13
    Tammy13red13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m trying so 1200 a day too.i don’t do it everyday I do have bad/cheat days
  • Gabbie361
    Gabbie361 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1200 a day without excerising. I usually do a mile run a day to add an extra 100.
  • She_Devil23
    She_Devil23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Im also eating 1200 calories a day. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1300 cals a day w/o exercise. Always on the hunt for low-cal, filling foods.
  • Kilowren
    Kilowren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on around 1300, feel free to add me :)
    My meal sizes are all over the place though...
  • xcel2145
    xcel2145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im doing 1200 calories...feel free to add me :D:)
  • maemalcy
    maemalcy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i'm doing 1200 a day too.. feel free to add me :smile:
  • brandyann1234
    brandyann1234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I do 1200 cal count but I also am a low carb eater as well so I don’t know if you would like that.
  • Hanatastic
    Hanatastic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am too, let’s add each other :)
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200 calories a day too. Lost 20 pounds a far and just 10 to go. Add me.
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 calories too, I eat a bit more depending on exercise and how hungry I feel. I have an open diary, feel free to add me. I'm losing weight slowly, for me the low goal is due to my height
  • LadyShermandy
    LadyShermandy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    At around 1200 too. Feel free to add me y'all.
  • hannys
    hannys Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm also at 1200 calories without exercise. I'd say I average about 1400 per day, though. And if I know I'll be splurging on a particular day, I'll try to keep it at 1200 for the rest of the days that week
  • valley20
    valley20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1200-1400 cal per day...i've been using MFP for years but have never gotten into it enough to use the message boards until now. I dont have any friends here yet but would like to have some so I can have support and get some recipe ideas. If anyone wants to friend me, I'll friend them back. :)