The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Get off my lawn!

Or what? :D
  • Scott_IF
    Scott_IF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Howdy all, 44 here.
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    OliverRaningerVegan Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    whats up
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    bciannella wrote: »
    Hi, I'm probably older than most of you guys I am 59, but I figured I would join this group anyway. Much harder at this age to lose weight. Can't go off the diet for a day cause whatever was lost (not much) comes right back. I've been at this diet for about 3 weeks and its going pretty well, but the pounds are not melting away anymore.

Good. Glad to find someone older than me for a change. Will add you.
  • slor209
    slor209 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. It's been awhile since I've used this app but I need to get back into the groove!
  • angiecat65
    angiecat65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. After lots of diets, I know I am the kind of person that is more successful at losing lbs if I have support. I'm looking to lose over 100lbs, so am committing to this for some time. Please add me as a friend if you need the same. BTW, I'm looking to follow the Bright Lines Eating plan to reset my brain.
  • madmaxzeeto
    madmaxzeeto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone looking for friends for motivation and support as I kick-start my weight loss journey again, Male aged 43 years, currently weigh 360 pounds and my goal weight is 264 pounds. Have a multitude of health problems that I need to address and eliminate like gout, sleep aponea, and other weight related issues. This time I feel my own mortality and REALLY need to do something. Please feel free to add me.
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    If you need support and encouragement feel free to add me
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wohoo! Turning 39 today, and stronger (but not faster) than ever! Celebrating with clocing in an hour early at work and lots of coffee.
  • lilmsshann0n
    lilmsshann0n Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Wohoo! Turning 39 today, and stronger (but not faster) than ever! Celebrating with clocing in an hour early at work and lots of coffee.
    Hello, fellow nightshifter!
  • slademeister182
    slademeister182 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    6am rise and grind at the gym this morning - 1st session of 18 - will need propping up at my desk!

33 yr old UK bloke looking for support circle on MFP - drop me an add!
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    OliverRaningerVegan Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options

Happy birthday and happy Friday. really need good food day today okay good luck all
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ok so after the recent "loss" of all our data I decided to go down the route of delete everything and start once more.

Perhaps it was a good thing as I had slipped, badly since I began and after weighing in this morning am pretty much back where I started a year ago.
    18st 2lb :( the scales screamed at Me today along with the voice in my head adding :D "one at a time please" :D from the speaking scales..
    I know what I have to do and I am prepared to do it too. Nothing is going to stand in my way and I will attain my goal and I will stay there. I am prepared for the pain, the tears, sweat and possibly blood as I know hard work is the only thing that is going to get me where I want to be.
    Wish me luck !!

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Ok so after the recent "loss" of all our data I decided to go down the route of delete everything and start once more.

Perhaps it was a good thing as I had slipped, badly since I began and after weighing in this morning am pretty much back where I started a year ago.
    18st 2lb :( the scales screamed at Me today along with the voice in my head adding :D "one at a time please" :D from the speaking scales..
    I know what I have to do and I am prepared to do it too. Nothing is going to stand in my way and I will attain my goal and I will stay there. I am prepared for the pain, the tears, sweat and possibly blood as I know hard work is the only thing that is going to get me where I want to be.
    Wish me luck !!

Good luck dude!
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    It's Friday, my working shifts start tonight and....wait, I'm looking for the positive...

I have the gym later! Woo!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang! Hope everyone has a great day.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options

Wish me luck !!

Good luck you can get it done
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoy!