Warning to Females

glacierlilly1
glacierlilly1 Posts: 47 Member
edited April 2018 in Getting Started
Just so you know, there are a lot of guys out there that want to get onto snapchat with you. Don't fall for it. They just eventually want to surprise you with an inappropriate DISGUSTING picture of themselves. I fell for it, but never again.

Replies

• Renegade770
    Renegade770 Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited April 2018
    jellis432 wrote: »
    Learned that lesson in college. Sorry you had to deal with that.
    HarryFMudd wrote: »
    Then again, there are a lot of guys who don't. Please don't judge all of us by the actions of some.

*insert largest eye roll possible here*
    "not all men" is a garbage response.

OP, I'm sorry you had to deal with a trash human. I know too many other women who have had that experience, including myself. It's upsetting and disturbing and you should definitely report them to admin if it was someone from this website. Definitely block them from contacting you again.
    As a general rule, I don't hand out any social media info to people I don't know personally (and even then I've still gotten pictures like that).

I disagree. Lumping any group of people into having one common negative trait is the real garbage thing to do.

Well said
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Just so you know, there are a lot of guys out there that want to get onto snapchat with you. Don't fall for it. They just eventually want to surprise you with an inappropriate DISGUSTING picture of themselves. I fell for it, but never again.

Hey fit sis! Did you report it when it happened? I don't utilize snap chat, so I'm unaware of the security/privacy settings! To be fair, women can be just as bad though, I've seen it on here, and on other SM apps. We just have to be pro-active with whom/ what we associate ourselves with, that's all. Do you your homework, I personally wouldn't add someone on snap who I didn't even know, on here, it's a bit different ..but you can usually tell an individual's agenda (man or woman) from the get go( Bodyspace is a perfect example), and if not when it does truely reveal itself, and It's inappropriate, report and put him/her on blast! Sign of the times, gotta be proactive!!