Warning to Females

2»

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Pretty sure I don't need a warning for this as I'm a grown woman.

I would not mess with you! You could probably beat me up and take my milk money! J/k
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Just so you know, there are a lot of guys out there that want to get onto snapchat with you. Don't fall for it. They just eventually want to surprise you with an inappropriate DISGUSTING picture of themselves. I fell for it, but never again.

So it's not Kik anymore? Man, I need to get back in the game.
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    andreaen wrote: »
    My first thought here was that "isn't that common knowledge by now", and then I realized how incredibly disgusting it is that that was my first thought..

me too! It's a shame but as soon as a guy starts requesting pics or whatever I delete them. The guys I have on my feed now are focused on health, exercise and weight loss/gain.

Just delete at the first hint of inappropriateness.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Thankfully, I've never had that experience, and I hope I never will. Sorry you had to go through that. I really don't understand what goes in these people's minds. They surely know that it almost never ends well. Is it a form of trolling? Control? Why do people do this?
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    andreaen wrote: »
    My first thought here was that "isn't that common knowledge by now", and then I realized how incredibly disgusting it is that that was my first thought..

Not really... you probably shouldn't add any random person to your snapchat, man or woman.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Pretty sure I don't need a warning for this as I'm a grown woman.

Yes thank you LOL this was my first thought.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,386 Member
    Thankfully, I've never had that experience, and I hope I never will. Sorry you had to go through that. I really don't understand what goes in these people's minds. They surely know that it almost never ends well. Is it a form of trolling? Control? Why do people do this?

I've quit trying to figure out why some people do what they do with technology. Surely it must have some motivation for them, why I will never know. But in this day and age it seems easy for people to play their games, and even those wary of such things might get fooled now and then. But then again, some people can be just as fake in real life.

Nothing wrong with the OP posting a warning for those that haven't experienced it. But the responses seem to indicate that the creepy/weird/inappropriate actions of a few will cause them to lump large groups together. It's just as sad that those people are likely to miss out on the real and fun people within that group.