What are your best and worst body parts?

Options
124»

Replies

• tanasta2
    tanasta2 Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Just so you know your abs will not grow like the rest of your muscles.
    All you can do is lose the fat covering them to show them better.

For most people that apply, not for me. I was 125 lbs before very low body fat, I could see my veins and striations but I still didn't have really solid and visible abs. I had to train them hard.

That's another misconception, you can actually grow your abs like any other muscle, you just need to train them hard which most people don't, they just do bodyweight ab exercises. Of course, if your abs are already there to start with then cutting fat is gonna show it, but it is not gonna grow unless you train them heavy.
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Best: Waist and shoulders
    Worst: Bum (working on trying not to look like Flat Stanley when I turn sideways!)
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Best: shoulders, arms

Worst: legs, belly
  • JaiNicole7
    JaiNicole7 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Best: my legs-(even though I'm a shortie LOL)-they are shapely and strong, and respond quickly to lifting.
    Worst: Tummy/midesction- lb for lb I carry a disproportionate amount of my excess weight in my belly area. I do have a nice butt, but for all the ladies who wish their hips and butt didn't carry most of their weight I always say, well it could be worse! It could all go to your belly!
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Best Triceps, worst triceps. My natural push strength makes it tougher to isolate the pecs. I feel like I made a lot of progress on my pecs this year tho.
  • glacierlilly1
    glacierlilly1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    dhimaan wrote: »
    I just wish my thing was a little bit bigger.

:p:D:#o:)
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I love my shoulders, neck, & chest

I hate my legs & hips
  • dunkind45
    dunkind45 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Best: Shoulders and legs.
    Worst: Arms and belly
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I’ve got really nice ankles.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Best: maybe my back legs and arms
    Worst: abs and calves.

Overall I’m happy with all of me but if I had to choose, those are what I feel are my best and worst.