Over 200 Club: Week 2 (open group)

Options

Replies

• pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    weigh in is 223.4
    woo hoo:bigsmile:

Way to go... btw... you look a bit like the Olson twins in their good years! :)
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    No cardio yet for today but I lost one pound! 171 today!
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    Heyyy im so happy i lost 5 lb woohoo im in the uk so its friday

:noway: You rock!

Kge- way to go.

-2.2 this week for me
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Yayyyy, great challenge that.

I'm doing OK with my calories, but I have to confess to being a real beginner at exercise.

I work full time and its still dark and cold in the mornings/evenings here,so I do a brisk walk at lunchtime and that's about it so far.

I'm way too self conscious to go to class, has anyone any suggestions where I can begin? Go easy on me, I really need to start gently!

Luv Flois
    Being to self conscious I totally understand. But one day I just decided to go for it and I walked my 320 pound butt into a low-impact aerobic class filled with skinny-minys! And, you know what!? Everyone was so nice, I got a great work-out, and felt good about myself! Don't let your weight or your shyness stop you from achieving greatness!!!
  • rosered51
    Options
    OK soooooo, I am a little bummed, but not really majorly bummed...I gained :sad: .5 lbs this week. :noway: I know what I changed...I listened to all the posts about doing your BMR and making sure you at least ate that many calories each day to have your body reach its potential for weight loss..OBVIOUSLY my body doesn't agree with the wisdom for everyone else:grumble: ! Should have known, it's so abnormal everywhere else why did I think it would be different with weight loss????:embarassed: I even worked out MORE this week, that's why it bums me. But hey, it's a bump a blip no big deal...I'll do better next week and I can say I tried the "normal" route!:laugh:

So, it's back down to the 1200 calories a day and eating my exercise calories again. Should have remembered that old adage, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I'll report my total cardio for the week later. Yesterday I did 45 minutes.:bigsmile:

Hope everyone else did great! Thanks for the prayers, will keep you updated. I believe God is opening a HUGE window, we just have to look for it so we don't miss it!:wink:
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Okay, so I only lost .8 lbs this week, but I'll take it! I think I've got some added water weight that kicked in since I weighed a whole 1.4 lbs less yesterday morning and I've really been sticking to my calories and excercise. I even turned away decadent chocolate cake yesterday at a birthday party. Hopefully next week will show a decrease in the water weight, plus!
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I was not good with cardio this week I pulled a muscle in my back so I know I didn't do good. I had 80 mins last Saturday.
  • jamison
    Options
    ohhhh i can do this! i have 2 kids i can dance with and when they go to bed is mommy's workout time so i can def do this...i love the motivation of this place! I cant wait to be with everyone on this life changing journey! :happy:
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    Okay so I weighed myself this morning and either my scale is broken or i'm doing something right lol. According to my scale i'm down almost 18 lbs from about a week and a half ago, but to me that just doesn't seem possible. But the scale I am using is also old, so i'm going to invest in a new one and update it.
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Down 3 more pounds this week! :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:

Unfortunately, I haven't done well on the cardio challenge this week because I've been laid up in bed suffering gallstone attacks. :grumble: :mad: :cry: Quite possibly the most painful consistent pain ever. I'm about to go get some sleep as I just got home from work and didn't sleep a wink last night. :sick:

Keep up the great work ladies. I'm looking forward to another challenge as soon as I'm feeling better. :flowerforyou:
  • angelina_boo
    Options
    Hi This week I did 30 mins every day on the treadmill.. still could have done more but it was at less something right??... This morning Im down to 240lbs.. that 4lbs since my last weigh in!!:drinker:

Good luck everyone!!

Angelina
  • whynotme
    Options
    Weigh in today - 225.5
    Gained. More motivated to do better next week.
    I did cardio exercises three times this week.

Rosered51 keeps me updated and encouraged. I work with her and call her my friend. :heart:
  • whynotme
    Options
    kge8580 - was looking through the pages and your scripture quote caught my eye. Yes, I have been praying but I realize I didn't commit this whole process to the Lord. THANK YOU so very much for being bold and brave to have that scripture there.....I needed it!!

Yours in Him - in Him I can do ALL things!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    Ok I am at 224.2. I gained a pound last weekend but lost it and a bit more during the week.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    weigh in today was 224.6 45 minutes of cardio for today.
  • osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So exercise summary:
    Gym program 94
    exercycle home 64
    Gym program 84
    RPM Class 60
    Tennis + run 128
    exercycle home 71
    Gym program 76

Weigh in = 213.6 lb so that's a 1.1kg loss which is 2.3 lbs. Not 4 and 5 lbs like some of you, but still downwards woo hoo!
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    2.3 pounds is awesome. You are doing well. Keep it up.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is 241.....I was not good on cardio this week.......gonna make this my personal challenge for next week.....:ohwell:

So put me in for 241 pounds this week please :P
  • flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi all

Weigh in is 249, down 1lb.

Cardio is still brisk walking but I did 30 minutes a day and you've all inspired me to get on and do some more next week. The mornings are lighter now and I feel more inclined to spend an extra 15 minutes on somehting before I go to work.
    Still not ready to do it in public (!) but I have no excuse not to skip and jump to music in the spare room have I!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    60minutes of Cardio for me *Friday* this week is my attempt to get all my past BF's out my system so I consider them sweat and watch it fall to the ground ..lol..just in time for VDay and feeling good about myself....I weighed in at 241 this morning which is 3lbs down ....I am so happy to have finally bypassed the 30lb mark..woot woot(I change my ticker on Mondays easier to stay in line with all my other groups then) I wish you all success!!!