Options
    fostersu wrote: »
    Wooo!! 24 miles to Hollin Ridge!

Happy trails everyone

Great job! :)

TEQWAR wrote: »
    Another 6.07 miles today. Now only 4.24 miles to The Foot of Mount Doom

Wow! If you keep going at your current pace you'll reach the Foot of Mount Doom tomorrow. Congratulations!

If all things are good, I'll be destroying the ring tomorrow!

Wow! That's incredible! Great job! :smiley:

2.09 Miles yesterday

29.25 Miles to Trollshaws

• TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    6.05 miles done. 2.19 miles until Ring Destroyed. If it wasn't for the fact that I want to complete that milestone on my birthday tomorrow, I'd go and do that right now!
  • RC4655
    RC4655 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    6.05 miles done. 2.19 miles until Ring Destroyed. If it wasn't for the fact that I want to complete that milestone on my birthday tomorrow, I'd go and do that right now!

How many total miles have you walked so far?
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    RC4655 wrote: »

1781.81 total miles, 728 of those this year.
  • RC4655
    RC4655 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    RC4655 wrote: »

1781.81 total miles, 728 of this year.
    (quote)
    That's impressive. When did you start your journey?
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    About a year and a half previous, but I had a huge gap where I didn't do any walking due to a massive piriformis flare-up. Now I've shifted over 4st in weight, that's not a problem and I manage to get out just about every day.
    Here's this year's totals:
    6fqpvxfj0w73.jpg
  • Faelwyn_the_Rising_Phoenix
    Options

Great job! :smiley:

Also, Happy Birthday (a day early)! :wink: :smiley:
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! Exciting day for you tomorrow, @TEQWAR! :)

3.8 miles for me today, and made it to Bree! Now 35.8 miles to Midgewater Marshes West.
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Wooo! What a HUGE milestone on this journey
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I have been looking at my annual on my fitness watch's app and comparing it to destinations. I am in in the Raleigh NC area and I have walked half way to Disney World. I have been ramping up, with an average of 4000 steps per day in January to over 12000 average so far this month. Today was over 20148, which it calculates to be about 9 miles.
    Options
    Eire228 wrote: »
    Very inspiring!! Exciting day for you tomorrow, @TEQWAR! :)

3.8 miles for me today, and made it to Bree! Now 35.8 miles to Midgewater Marshes West.

Great job! :)

I have been looking at my annual on my fitness watch's app and comparing it to destinations. I am in in the Raleigh NC area and I have walked half way to Disney World. I have been ramping up, with an average of 4000 steps per day in January to over 12000 average so far this month. Today was over 20148, which it calculates to be about 9 miles.

Wow! Awesome job! :)

2.27 Miles yesterday

26.98 Miles to Trollshaws
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options

Are you going to destroy the ring or, umm, keep it?
  • JaiNicole7
    JaiNicole7 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This sounds like so much fun! But so just to clarify, it does not track the distance walked, and you have to manually enter, or is tracking an option in the app?
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    How haven't I found this group before?!! :)
    I'm 19 miles from Midgewater Marshes West with the target of getting to Midgewater Marshes East by the 25th. I love this app.
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    JaiNicole7 wrote: »
    This sounds like so much fun! But so just to clarify, it does not track the distance walked, and you have to manually enter, or is tracking an option in the app?

You have to enter the mileage manually, but it's really easy to do.

7.9 miles this morning and my reward? The ring is destroyed and I'm outside Mount Doom and now I'm 20.29 miles from Northern Edge of Ithilien
  • Jokeen16
    Jokeen16 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    1.01 miles today

4.49 miles to the Ford of Bruinen
    Options
    7.9 miles this morning and my reward? The ring is destroyed and I'm outside Mount Doom and now I'm 20.29 miles from Northern Edge of Ithilien

Congratulations and Happy Birthday! :)

pamfin wrote: »
    How haven't I found this group before?!! :)
    I'm 19 miles from Midgewater Marshes West with the target of getting to Midgewater Marshes East by the 25th. I love this app.

Welcome to the Fellowship! :)

Joshearing wrote: »
    1.01 miles today

4.49 miles to the Ford of Bruinen

Nice job! :)
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    2.4 miles today.
    16.56 miles to Midgewater Marshes East

Off for a night in beautiful Bath tomorrow so hoping to log quite a few miles. :)
    Options
    pamfin wrote: »
    2.4 miles today.
    16.56 miles to Midgewater Marshes East

Off for a night in beautiful Bath tomorrow so hoping to log quite a few miles. :)

Great job! :) Have a great time in Bath!