Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• lizzyh207
    lizzyh207 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just removed a bunch of inactive friends looking for active people who are looking to lose weight.
  • Karlottia
    Karlottia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brand new here & I can't budge the scale! Would like to lose 15 pounds. Just joined Pure Barre, and considering Orange Theory. Hit the big 5.0. a couple months ago which doesn't help.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends... feel free to add me!

giphy.gif
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If you're interested in weight loss buddies, feel free to add me.
  • Tiny_Tompkins
    Tiny_Tompkins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hellerrrr
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    @Rep54Fitness : sorry to hear that. What is your goal?
  • HowAreYaNow
    HowAreYaNow Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I never turn down the chance to get to know someone new, go ahead and add me
  • mcgrady_danielle
    mcgrady_danielle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Let’s motivate each other! Ohio/NY/PA area
  • kyricus
    kyricus Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Been here a while, lots of people keep dropping off though. Always looking for more motivation and to help motivate others..you are never to old to be healthy! Or too young!
  • Enji_J
    Enji_J Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New here. Been off and on for years. I'm finally buckling down. I've cut out all alcohol for the past 3 months now. Trying to keep those empty calories away. Over the past 2 weeks I've been eating healthy and running daily. Down 15 lbs since early Feb. Would love to be a part of the community. Always looking for motivation and inspiration! Let's go!
  • LauraJ440
    LauraJ440 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Need new friends for motivation, am supportive of others so add me if you need this too!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. Please include a message
  • myname20
    myname20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for people that are in similar situation - 5-10 kg extra and not enough motivated to lose weight because.. well because its fine anyways, but it could be better :D
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    can never have too many friends
  • irie4200
    irie4200 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started out with 100lbs to lose. I’m slowly chipping away at that number. I have a good group of motivational friends now. Join us! There is room for you. We believe in you! Keep going, you got this
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hey..feel free to add me!
  • cardosi12
    cardosi12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New to this whole supportive environment. I’m on keto and the learning curve is steep. I’m plugging along and losing weight yeah. I could use some friend to get and give support. Please feel free to add me