Before and after: promise of abs?

Options

Replies

• elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' awesome!!! I am tempted to print out those pictures and tape them to my mirror as motivation! Keep it up :)

Seriously, same here. I'm definitely bookmarking this for morning motivation. You look HOT, like ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    I plan to hit the gym from Monday - so I cant wait to go there! I weight lifted for a couple of months but then life and money cut in.. blah! Now the good times should be back!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation....luv those abs. Hope to one day get them.
  • chachii26
    Options
    Wow...you look great!! congratulations!! and yes! I see some abs!!
  • KRWsmom
    KRWsmom Posts: 13
    Options
    Oh, they are definitely there! You look great. Congratulations.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Who cares if you do or not. You look fantastic!
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Wow...and those are totally abs :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Those are PHENOMENAL abs! Great job!!!! You look strong and lean and fit... You'll be able to slay the zombies, not just run from them. :wink:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely have some abs there! You look fantastic. What a difference!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    WOW! Great job! How'd you do the calorie thing again? I love helpful easy to follow tips.:)))) What exercise moves did you do? And or what vids did you do? How long did it take to get those results? YaY, can't wait to hear the answers. Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    you look amazing!!! I would kill for abs like that lol...great job!!
  • ksharon22
    ksharon22 Posts: 111
    Options
    You look AH-MAY-ZING! Way to go! I've found running to be very helpful to my weightloss as well. Hoping to see abs like that in the near future...**sigh**...lace up the running shoes and hit the pavement some more! :-)
  • pinkngoldgirl
    Options
    You look terrific! Great work!
  • hvrs114
    hvrs114 Posts: 17
    Options
    I see them!!! Way to go! You look awesome!! Let's see a 6pack pic next!! you can do it! =)
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    I totally see abs! You look amazing!
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Giiirlll you have my DREAM body! What I can only hope a miracle would give me after all the work. You look INCREDIBLE! Yes I see abs too!! You've done amazingly. I'd like to know what exercises you're doing to get those abs. :P
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Amazing - im very jealous !
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    For people that ask for exercise for abs: there is no exercise! Everyone has some abs, but you cant see them because of the fat. If you eat well and do cardio, the fat will melt and abs will show.
    I am just getting ready to hit the exercises for abs, but I have done almost nothing in the past! Its just cardio and healthy food! Actually "easy" haha:D
  • amandinha1988
    Options
    awesomeeee;;; I want a result like that!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!