My love is gone...

Options

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Great now you can spend more time with your SO.
  • meggles_dvm
    Options
    And here I was expecting a post about giving up chocolate......
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Got ya all beat.... try being a Lions fan :(

you should be looking forward to this season!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Go Chiefs!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    VA Girl so yeah i Feel ya....If i try to switch teams my family will lynch me....
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm a Skins fan too as I live in the Wash DC area. I know and feel your pain, but we are going to suck again this year my friend. Look on the bright side, maybe if we tank this year we can get lined up to draft Andrew Luck next year. =)
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to hear it, lol! I've been a Browns fan since birth. Our motto is "We're in a rebuilding year."
  • Maggiedc
    Maggiedc Posts: 49
    Options
    2 words...Packers...Brewers....

.I love Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Babe...I'm a Dallas fan...please don't feel bad. I love my team and they truly suck! I live in Atlanta...always have...Falcon country and I'm a 'Boys fan...not a good situation.

As for the EPL....I can't wait for ManU to dominate once again! I am happy that Ronaldo aka The Patsy is gone! Lol.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm a Skins fan too as I live in the Wash DC area. I know and feel your pain, but we are going to suck again this year my friend. Look on the bright side, maybe if we tank this year we can get lined up to draft Andrew Luck next year. =)

I'm a Vikings fan, so I know what suck looks like and it resembles the Redskins. They might be the worst team in the league this year.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Go Cowboys! America's Team woooooo! That's all. :)

Any fellow Dallas fans feel free to friend me!!!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Alright - I'm a TEXANS fan all the way!
    They will do amazing things this year (they better d@mmit!!)
  • bgredenbaugh
    bgredenbaugh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Dude - sorry to say, but you migh be doomed. It looks like Sexy Rexy (Grossman) may be your quaterback. I'm from Chicago so I know how that guy will crash and burn all your hopes...
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

BOOOOOOOO!! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!
  • BigCountry00
    Options
    From Virginia originally, but always been a Bengals fan. In the military and now live halfway between DC and Baltimore, so 2 teams to choose from. I am still a Bengals fan.

LOL
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

BOOOOOOOO!! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I hate the Packers, Bears and Cowboys. There is no team that is more cocky and arrogant without doing anything to warrant it than the Cowboys.
  • mcvc
    mcvc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to hear it, lol! I've been a Browns fan since birth. Our motto is "We're in a rebuilding year."

Boy thats the truth. Thankfully I'm also die hard Mountaineer. But regardless go TRIBE!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

I'm a Vikings fan, so I know what suck looks like and it resembles the Redskins. They might be the worst team in the league this year.

Appreciate the vote of confidence there bro. *shakes fist*
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Skins fan here. I am glad Campbell & Mcnabb are gone but I really wish they had gone out and spent some $$$ on a blue chip elite QB. Not that THAT matters cuz ever since Theisman we have had *kitten* for luck in that dept. One hit wonders to players that flat out suck only to leave and do great. Uuugh. My patience is wearing thin though.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    Try being from Toronto. Every single team we have is ****ty. Good thing I don't care.

hahahaa, poor thing! ;)