Any 5' to 5'4 women out there trying to lose 30-50lbs?

Options

Replies

• ptitscargot
    ptitscargot Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 need to loose 30 lbs :'(
  • My2Pinks
    My2Pinks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There sure are a lot of us all in the same boat!

5 ft and need to loose about 70 lbs total. My short-term goal is 25 lbs in the next 8 weeks. Day 1 is today!
  • sakat726
    sakat726 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes! 5'4". Current weight near 160 lb. Want to lose 30 lb, but first aiming for 20 lb as a preliminary goal. It's hard after turning 30... my metabolism has slowed to pretty much nothing (at least, it feels that way). Feel free to add me as a friend! I think together we can help keep each other motivated :smile:
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3". My current weight is 175, and my goal weight is 140 (for now). Please do add me. I just got back on here a few weeks ago and need lots of new friends to help with motivation. I also just worked up the courage to open my diary, so you can see all the weird stuff I eat everyday. Woo! :P
  • moulin7
    moulin7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Think motivation is a big area to fulfill in weight lose and also having support from others. I also feel that it helps if people are in the same situation. My fella bought me some dumbells yesterday so. Bring on the workout I will be slimmer. One step at a time
  • No0dl3s
    No0dl3s Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :)

Is there a group to join? I'm not sure how this might work....
  • Janlinae
    Janlinae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really could use support and motivation . I'm 5' 2.5" and need to lose about 30 more pounds. I did great for a long time. Then I lost my gym membership and my motivation. Please add me.
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and looking to lose 50lbs. Add me.
  • DivineLotus
    DivineLotus Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’2.5” and need to lose 50ish pounds. I think my diary is open to friends but I’m a terrible, inconsistent logger.
  • ShannonStG
    ShannonStG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’3” 170lbs, hoping to lose 40lbs!
  • juliperry
    juliperry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, 5'4 and need to lose 30 plus lbs..the struggle is real for me.
  • gingerpeach2
    gingerpeach2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Me!
    I’m 5’4 1/2 and plan to let go of at least 40. Add me. :smile:
  • TeresaMarie46
    TeresaMarie46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 53, 5'2. I need to lose 30 lbs to reach my first goal. Im the only "dedicated" one in the home. Of course they all say they are going to eat better, but nobody has started.
  • HealthyJourney14
    HealthyJourney14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for responding! I have added all of you (I think) so if no please add me. Let's help keep each other motivated so we can get to our goals!

• HealthyJourney14
    HealthyJourney14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 5’5” and am trying to lose 40. I have lost 6 since recently starting MFP. 34 (at least!) to go and I would love to have a community. Please add me!
  • coreawilson1
    coreawilson1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hello im 15 years old and i get bullied alot
    due to my weight i dont really have movation and i find it easier when people help me ho with it and im new to this so i dont really know how to use it
  • coreawilson1
    coreawilson1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i am 5,3 and im 198 pounds
  • alkight84
    alkight84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5’1 started at 220 on January 1 and I’m 201.8 today. Need to lose 70 more pounds!!
  • jbrooks3645
    jbrooks3645 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5 1 182 lbs i want to get down to 135 feel free to add me