Favorite Starbucks drink

Options

Replies

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    None. I drink my coffee black with Splenda or Stevia; I don't add any kind of milk or creamer, and don't like Starbucks. I prefer the Tea Leaf and Coffee Bean company or some of the local Java places in my neighbor.

me too...however, sometimes I'm not around my favorites and need a 'fix'...
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have so much to learn about Starbucks ordering... I didn't even know about the light versions of fraps, or that they had sugar free flavoring. I'm a Dunkin kid, and generally hit Starbucks only for the java chip frap or specific seasonal drinks (the smore's frap and the black and white frap). Lite frap?? excited!

But at Dunkin: medium iced latte with skim milk and 1 pump mocha syrup, lately attempting to move to the macchiato version.
  • TACO7RK
    TACO7RK Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Black coffee
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking my weekly caramel macchiatos and switched to cappucinos with 1% and no added sugar.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Grande Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte with Sugar Free Vanilla 80 Calories, I add a packet of Stevia to it as well.
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Black coffee ;)

Dark roast, as black as they can make it.

Um YEP! Venti Dark. I'm so exciting!
  • eleonora1809
    eleonora1809 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I always opt no more than 100 calories drink so mostly Iced Americano / Iced Cafe Latte (skim milk)!
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am simple. Just ice coffee or tea :)
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    White chocolate mocha
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Grande skinny vanilla, grande nonfat latte, Americano are my go-tos.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I’m a tea drinker. It took a few tries to figure out I can have a London Fog with a sugar free syrup.

Skim milk frothed with a caramel sugar free syrup. That’s what I would suggest for the February OP.
  • GotIPA
    GotIPA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Double tall nonfat latte or grande nonfat latte (16oz) if the taste in 12oz. is too strong for you. Should hover around 100-150 Cals. I can’t do fake sweeteners but if that’s not enough flavor try a sugar free syrup addition.
  • nataliecg926
    nataliecg926 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Extra hot non fat no whip no foam grande white chocolate mocha yummm...I do hate saying that to the order taker though :sweat: lol
  • LosinIt54
    LosinIt54 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I wouldn’t tJe anything from Starbucks if they were the last restaurant in the world. I am part of a nationwide boycott of these creeps and recommend everyone do the same
  • adarbyem
    adarbyem Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Quad Venti Caramel Macchiato. Used to be my favorite, until packed a calorie gut-punch I couldn't imagine.
  • quinnheaven703
    quinnheaven703 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    medium iced coffee with soy milk. Their soy milk is vanilla. I asked them (for logging purposes) how much they add.. they said about 2oz milk. When I log with MFP, it says 35CAL. It's absolutely amazing!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I usually like black iced coffee but I like adding coconut milk sometimes, super low calorie and it gives it just a hint of sweetness.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever go to Starbucks because I tend to prefer black coffee, and they tend to burn theirs. If I'm looking for a special sweet treat though I like the Lightly Sweet Chai Tea Latte with almond milk (or coconut milk if I have more calories available) and 1-2 shots of espresso added. A Tall (small) is only like 100 calories and it's pretty delicious.
  • smeebles
    smeebles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Extra dirty chai latte. Not sure of the calories, but it’s tasty
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Venti Pike misto 2% milk