Early morning workouts

Is there a good group going for those breaking a sweat early mornings ? I wanna either join an existing group or start one. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    What do you call early?
  • Bill_Keto
    Bill_Keto Posts: 108 Member
    did my work out a 02:00 Am today if that's early... Granted I wake up at 10PM.
  • 321Countdown
    321Countdown Posts: 47 Member
    What do you call early?

430-630ish...
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I workout before work at 5:30 and a little later on weekends. Usually do a workout video, like kickboxing...
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    I workout at 4am Monday to Friday. It's the only time I can be consistent with exercise. I have only been doing this for a month but I have gotten used to it and have little intention to change this routine.

On weekends, I work out during the day as my schedule is more flexible.
  • 321Countdown
    Got up at 4 left the house 445 a bit behind got to gym about 6. Big place had to get familiar with everything, finally getting my heart up!! Might make a daily post here we’ll see how that goes...
  • DancingMoosie
    I work out at home in the morning, it saves so much time!
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    I'm in on this .. get up 04:00 - 04:30 everyday to workout .. either weights, cardio or on a rest day I'll do mobility stuff and experimenting with different exercises
  • 321Countdown
    I work out at home in the morning, it saves so much time!

That would be ideal, problem I’ve had when I’m home I don’t get motivated LOL. I joined this gym for two years I’m hoping this will get my head straightened out and on the path to better decisions. One big benefit for the gym and probably a big reason for me doing it is they have a lap pool and I love the water
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Up at 3:45, at the gym by 4:30. Quit at 6:00 to get ready for work. Work 7:00 to 3:30. I usually have some lifts left, so I go back to the gym after work, about 3:45 to 5:00. Five days a week. :o
  • 321Countdown
    Up at 3:45, at the gym by 4:30. Quit at 6:00 to get ready for work. Work 7:00 to 3:30. I usually have some lifts left, so I go back to the gym after work, about 3:45 to 5:00. Five days a week. :o

That’s the kind of dedication I’m trying to get started. Way to stay committed
  • DancingMoosie
    I do mostly cardio in the morning at home. We have a weight room at work. I've tried going in the morning, but it is a hassle to bring everything to get ready in the morning, plus no guarantee of a shower. So, I cardio at home early, then lift after work twice, cardio after work twice, Friday afternoon off. Videos/circuit training or running on the weekends, maybe some yoga. I'm picking up PiYo tonight, so that will be added into the mix for the next couple of weeks.
  • LJay89
    LJay89 Posts: 91 Member
    I want to try and get my workout done in the morning. Student at the moment so I have time to do it throughout the day but would be good to build the habit for when I get back to work
  • 321Countdown
    Hi ho hi ho off to the gym I go!! Happy today, gonna be a light cardio then pool time followed by steam room or hot tub!!
  • DancingMoosie
    Up for PiYo and low HIIT this morning!
  • 321Countdown

Great to hear from others getting their workouts done in the morning, y’all ROCK! Plus this is helping me stay motivated knowing not very one is staying cuddled up in bed
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Nice! It was a quicker workout this morning (arm day) so I don't have to go back tonight after work. :) But I do have yoga at lunch.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    I like gettin it out of the way in the morning so I can go to work and then go home immediately after and (deservingly) lounge!
  • MishMashMisha
    MishMashMisha Posts: 39 Member
    I have been going to the gym at 5:30am 4 days a weeks before work for since February (and on the fifth day I still get up at 6ish and do a short 10-15 minute workout or stretch. Now, I feel like a zombie if I skip my morning workout.