Vague thread

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    07qqf91irrn0.jpeg

i’m sorry

You are interesting and I love you for it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    07qqf91irrn0.jpeg

i’m sorry

tenor.gif

i couldn’t see it and then not post it

I legit couldn't tell if that was de-feathered chicken or some kinda scrotal torture teddy bear.

I was kinda thinking man parts voodoo doll/teddy lol
  • kinetixtrainer2
    07qqf91irrn0.jpeg

i’m sorry

You are interesting and I love you for it.

hahaha careful with yr language or you’ll get yourself a stalker! <3

Haha whatever, you ignore me most times. I just bug you enough that you have to acknowledge me every now and then. I’m good with it !
  • denny_mac wrote: »
    I only saw raw chicken. WTF kind of imagination do you have where someone crafted a bear out of THAT OTHER kind of skin? I may need to leave this place.

Buncha Ed Gein mutha *kitten* up in here!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    07qqf91irrn0.jpeg

i’m sorry

tenor.gif

I legit couldn't tell if that was de-feathered chicken or some kinda scrotal torture teddy bear.
    07qqf91irrn0.jpeg

i’m sorry

tenor.gif

I was kinda thinking man parts voodoo doll/teddy lol

it’s a chicken sewn together to make a teddy bear and u can actually make two of em from just one chicken

:lol: you sound excited about this fact.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    I only saw raw chicken. WTF kind of imagination do you have where someone crafted a bear out of THAT OTHER kind of skin? I may need to leave this place.

My imagination is a dark dark place :(

:laugh:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Do @bojack3 and @_Deadman_Walking_ not like being tagged?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

this is something I have heard before as well, inquiring minds need to know
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member

I don't mind at all being tagged, I just don't understand it sometimes. I get it if I see my name in the post, but when it's a different person addressing another person, and my post isn't in it.....how does that tag me?
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    IF
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »

I don't mind at all being tagged, I just don't understand it sometimes. I get it if I see my name in the post, but when it's a different person addressing another person, and my post isn't in it.....how does that tag me?

You were tagged. That post was quoted (tagging you again). That post was then quoted (tagging you again). This carries on to infinity until someone stops quoting the quotes quoting the initial post
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

You were tagged. That post was quoted (tagging you again). That post was then quoted (tagging you again). This carries on to infinity until someone stops quoting the quotes quoting the initial post

It's like MFP herpes.

:laugh: Wahahaha!! That it is!
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member

It's like MFP herpes.

:laugh: Wahahaha!! That it is!

I got tagged for these last 2 posts.....this was exactly what I didn't understand. I get it now, thank you......I still think it's odd, but I get it. ;)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Do bojack3 and _Deadman_Walking_ not like being tagged?

It's like MFP herpes.

:joy:
This discussion has been closed.