Throwback Thursday Thread

Options

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I don't have any younger pics, I blew my whole load last week so here's some pics of when I was a different looking human being, in 2006-2008 I think these are from. Some have seen these and some have not!

Pre Corn-Maze
    SndOKaxh.jpg

Few dudes in the hot tub no bigs
    HPUipLvl.jpg

We caught like a 3 foot long fish but uhhh he fell off the Wharf and got away
    WqrCPpAl.jpg

See what I made, I made dis with some minor assistance from another
    0ECmoTNl.jpg

Son getting a Mustang Hot Wheels for Xmas. You better be excited you little *kitten* it was more $$ than I'd like to discuss.
    XFy29bsh.jpg

So amazing!

Thanks Kace! <3
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Young and pregnant

cqoz3omx18aj.jpg

1tvm4sc3i247.jpg
    Off to school.. geez the suns bright.

These late 70's pics @slimgirljo15

Hardy ha ha .. smartarse :p 1991 was the year my first was born.. thanks for reminding me how long ago that was .. Im just gunna cry now.. :'(

Oops! I'll see myself out now. :#

Lol.. yeah.. I was pregnant in the 70's ya dag :laugh:
    I was 17 and pregnant :(:#

Well that's pretty rude! Just so you know, Google had to explain to me what you were saying because I don't speak Australian.

dag
    An Australian slang term.
    A dag is technically the matted wool on a sheeps tail, but in typical useage throughout Australia, it refers to people who don't have a neat, tidy or cultured appearance. It can also refer to a person who tends to be quite informal.

Today we learned a new word ladies and gents (who aren't from Roo land)!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    oqirm2gqcsjr.jpg
    Throw Back Thursday/ September 2014: 21 pounds away from this pic! My motivation! Lets do it!

You look great! Gorgeous
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Young and pregnant

cqoz3omx18aj.jpg

1tvm4sc3i247.jpg
    Off to school.. geez the suns bright.

These late 70's pics @slimgirljo15

Hardy ha ha .. smartarse :p 1991 was the year my first was born.. thanks for reminding me how long ago that was .. Im just gunna cry now.. :'(

Oops! I'll see myself out now. :#

Lol.. yeah.. I was pregnant in the 70's ya dag :laugh:
    I was 17 and pregnant :(:#

Well that's pretty rude! Just so you know, Google had to explain to me what you were saying because I don't speak Australian.

dag
    An Australian slang term.
    A dag is technically the matted wool on a sheeps tail, but in typical useage throughout Australia, it refers to people who don't have a neat, tidy or cultured appearance. It can also refer to a person who tends to be quite informal.

Today we learned a new word ladies and gents (who aren't from Roo land)!

Lol.. uhhh I believe you to be quite informal , so suck it up princess :laugh:
    dag isnt a bad thing generally...of course I didn't call you a sheeps dag , cause that would be rude

rc9hfduk9ivm.png
    Of course I meant your amusing manner :tongue:
    oqirm2gqcsjr.jpg
    Throw Back Thursday/ September 2014: 21 pounds away from this pic! My motivation! Lets do it!

Those colours really suit you
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    18u0gnk9lch8.jpeg

Nov ‘82, I had just turned 3. Can you guess what my favorite movie was?? (and also happens to be my first name! ;) )
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    18u0gnk9lch8.jpeg

Nov ‘82, I had just turned 3. Can you guess what my favorite movie was?? (and also happens to be my first name! ;) )

Cute pic!
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    18u0gnk9lch8.jpeg

Cute pic!

Thank you!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    Throwback to 1990 when I was in hospital recovering

gwwmfkl7des8.jpg
    q2wpc1wrf002.jpg
    md5y4ya9jyls.jpg

Awh. You were a lovely boy. Also looks like you were milking the hospital situation a bit? :smiley:

I've recently dug for pictures from my heavy period but found some throwbacks. Looking for copper, finding gold kind of a thing.

y9lpo5retdex.jpg
    I loved that tricycle.
    cak0125sub68.jpg
    zrs9geak57pu.jpg
    Here I was about 16 I think. Still one of my favourites.

• SabAteNine
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »

Awh. You were a lovely boy. Also looks like you were milking the hospital situation a bit? :smiley:

I've recently dug for pictures from my heavy period but found some throwbacks. Looking for copper, finding gold kind of a thing.

zrs9geak57pu.jpg
    Here I was about 16 I think. Still one of my favourites.

:D If you can call being in hospital after having your leg amputated milking it, then most definitely yes, I was. Ha.

And that is a very cool picture. Very artsy!

Oh *kitten* I'm sorry! I'm a MASTER of inappropriateness. :disappointed: Crap. Please try and forget that I opened my mouth.

And thank you. It was at the beginning of a photography period and there was lots of experimentation.
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    i8f2y4v78ajb.jpeg

When my youngest was under a year. She currently just turned ten, a couple of days ago. So I would of been 25 years old in that picture. I can’t believe how fast the time went by.

Adorable smiles, both of you!!!
    And you should get that photo on a canvas or something. It would definitely suit it.

There's better, and it would be absolutely tacky to have a selfie framed :lol:
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    circa 1980 / 2008 (I think...?)

19dyok09wbr3.jpg

Oh cute! You're also an 80's baby! Cool beans