The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add , 50 here going on 51
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    A beautiful day here!
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Morning all..I woke up to more snow after a very late closing shift. I was dealing, somewhat nicely with said snow....until the coffee pot died. At which point I left my apartment in my tank top, yoga pants and began lecturing the snow as I cleaned off the SUV to go grab coffee.

I'm okay now. I have coffee. And I see sun. And I'm ready for this double. Have a great day all!!
  • Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Ugh. I’ll put myself here. I’m 40 as of September. Some days I still think it’s the 90’s :wink:
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Liamsm0m wrote: »
    Ugh. I’ll put myself here. I’m 40 as of September. Some days I still think it’s the 90’s

Wait...do you mean it's not?
  • j_skwerl
    j_skwerl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! 38, 192, looking to get to at least 160 - maybe even 150
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Had my morning workout this morning. I can tell you I sure as *kitten* don't feel like I am going to be 39 next month. Make it a great one! :*
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone, Hope you all have a Terrific Little Friday :)
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Good morning. Had my morning workout this morning. I can tell you I sure as *kitten* don't feel like I am going to be 39 next month. Make it a great one! :*

What 39? You don't even look old enough to be in this thread :) Looking Awesome for 38!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Aderlay wrote: »
    Liamsm0m wrote: »
    Ugh. I’ll put myself here. I’m 40 as of September. Some days I still think it’s the 90’s

Wait...do you mean it's not?

I have to agree....LOL
  • jastone174
    jastone174 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A place for us middle agers to become friends and share fitness advice. Feel free to add me!

This is soo true. Fighting. Every day. Work twice as hard to get half as much. 44 going on strong.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

What 39? You don't even look old enough to be in this thread :) Looking Awesome for 38!

Thank you, I think I love you now!!! <3:D
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve group, how is everyone today?
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

Fabulous! How about you?
  • andy_dad
    andy_dad Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Just turned 40. So I guess I'm exactly in the middle of being middle aged (by this definition).

ETA: Accepting adds
  • Lilmissknoteegurl
    Lilmissknoteegurl Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hey everyone. It has been a long time since I have focused on myself and I am working towards getting a gastric sleeve. My family has always struggled with obesity and diabetes and I want to break the chain. I personally am only pre-diabetic but one thing that I had to admit to myself is that I am addicted to eating out. After research, I found out that an average person in America spends about $250 a month or more eating out. So, that and watching my calories, and working out more even if that is just moving more, but also involving strength training routines. I have had knee injuries and back issues from when I was in the military and I am tired of the pain and all of the pain management meds. I want to be able to hike more, fish more, and so many other things that I had put on a back burner.

I like to write so I am a rambler lol Please feel add me. Thank you.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

Fabulous! How about you?

Doing awesome - closing up the work place headed home for the day.... time to relax. Prep for tomorrow.
  • Peanut1561
    Peanut1561 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    59 and just starting my journey. Please add me.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Good evening peeps!